Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 11:17:52:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663272 Posts in 298863 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Hard Core 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Hard Core  (Read 157 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 12 03, 11, 10:52:41:AM » Reply

You ask again what the hell is she gonna say....lol

Well anything that comes out of my brain of course....

Oh by the way... pics on my next post...I did find my camera but had to learn how to use it again... you know me... computer stupid I must admit...

Thanksgiving... didn't cook... a package of roman noodles and one large spool of cool whip... oh... two...it was Thanksgiving....

I vowed earlier that I wasn't gonna do what I did to myself last year this year... and I kept my vow intact....

So new sneakers or the two I bought will be worn by spring... another promise...treadmill will be out of order...lol

Filled in all the holes under the fence bigum made and moved his chain so he won't get into my flower bed ever again... he is so.....oh dear in the yard....had to fix my rain barrels again.. it's an on going process because metal rust with water....I'm sure next year I will have to replace them all together...the plastic ones burst over the winter and the metal ones corrodes(sp)....

I started out by posting hard core...

that's what it takes sometime... pretty much like a peach... fuzzy on the outside, inside sweet and sometime sour meat on the inside... but the seed is the core of the fruit and it's shell is hard... but if you ever ventured inside of the seed you know it's soft and if you've ever tasted it it's bitter..... planted it turn into a pretty flower tree as time goes by....

I mentioned that because you have to be hard core these days.... I caught another rat...it was hard... on a wooden trap I purchased.... it's going to be an on going process and deep inside my spirit I have to tackle all the obstacles that comes my way....you eventually become like that peach... if that makes any sense...

Well pics are on the way.... I've been really busy the last few weeks and it's gonna continue until the first snow that sticks.. not gonna shovel my neighbors yard anymore unless I really feel like it...then again, I'll let the spirit move me...lol

Cleaned out the garage and got the lawn mower in for service and the snowblower out in the garage....ready for whatever comes... kinda worried that the snowblower won't work on the driveway...time will tell...

Today's chores are over the top... can't even post what I've got to do... but it's a lot...

Oh!  Good Morning!

ps... missed my morning chats....

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #1 on: 12 03, 11, 10:53:28:AM » Reply

MISSED YOU DRIVE WAY PICTURES ALSO.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #2 on: 12 03, 11, 06:44:25:PM » Reply

Hi luv - nice to see you back - hope you're not working so hard now.  Look forward to seeing the finished product.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 05, 11, 11:01:31:AM » Reply

Hello luv, glad to see you back.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Hard Core
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source