Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 10:42:09:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663271 Posts in 298863 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Note to Self 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Note to Self  (Read 396 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 12 02, 11, 11:06:13:PM » Reply

Don't sign up for stuff that will be charged to the credit card every month.   It's ok until you try to cancel.

I thought I would try these eye vitamins as I have high eye pressure and they are supposed to help bring it down.  Kind of expensive too.  After 9 months - nothing has changed so I tried to cancel but they are still coming in and my card is still being charged.  I have to return the shipments - which is a pain and then get the card credited.   I must have called the company at least 3 times over 6 weeks ago requesting to stop them.

takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 11, 11:47:23:PM » Reply

We have been through similar problems...

The next thing to do is call the credit card company, request a block on further charges and get the name of the rep, any pertinent case numbers, ask them to send you a copy and then call the company with that info.  When the hardcopy arrives, send a copy via registered mail to the business, telling them to cease and desist.

Here is more helpful information that you can approach your credit card company w/...

http://www.creditinfocenter.com/cards/crbillng.shtml#Question8
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 12 03, 11, 05:52:45:AM » Reply

I hear that! I want this stuff called hydroxatone but they want to charge like that. The stuff works miracles according to the tiny sample I got. Within 90 seconds your smaller  wrinkles are barely seen. I want it!! But  not the way they want to charge for it.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #3 on: 12 03, 11, 09:27:13:AM » Reply

High Eye Pressure could be a symptom of Glaucoma, there are eye drops for that, Vitamins are for Macular Degeneration, see an Ophthalmologist.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 12 03, 11, 10:58:10:AM » Reply

did the same thing but for those shoe pads that suppose to help you with your back problems... big joke...they kept on charging my credit card... I had to email the better business bureau in order to get my card credited and also had to send back the junk they sent.... but they did give a return lable I think... don't remember... but you have to watch those advertisement today... and the ones that you call in over the phone too... they tell you that you can have another one free and pay for shipping cost.... another big joke... the shipping is the same as if you purchased 2 anyway....

So lessons learned the hard way.... isn't it?
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 12 03, 11, 12:56:41:PM » Reply

Thanks for that info sunshine...I had considered hydroxatone once...call it vanity...I'm a girl and I won't go under the knife, but if I can find a cream that will keep wrinkles at bay, I'm there.

I do use Olay Regenerist microsculpting serum and that keeps my skin soft, but I really haven't done any side by side comparison to see if the little lines are disappearing.

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #6 on: 12 03, 11, 04:02:47:PM » Reply

Any Dermatologist will tell you that the skin is the largest organ and it is genetics and healthy living that keeps your skin soft, everything else is a band aid or scam.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #7 on: 12 03, 11, 06:42:31:PM » Reply

I do have pre-glaucoma and do take prescription drops to keep it at bay but I thought if I took the vitamins it would lower the pressure where I wouldn't need the drops which are terribly expensive.  I have a good Ophthalmologist (sp?) and glad I went for check ups regularly, as he caught it.  Thanks for the helpful hints.

Avon has some really good skin care items - "Anew" is their top seller for all age levels.   If you really want to splurge, Wexler skin care is really good and is sold at Bath and Body Works and you can also pick it up online for a better price.

http://patriciawexlerproducts.com/
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 12 05, 11, 11:04:59:AM » Reply

I took a before and after photo of me with the hydroxatone  stuff and sent to my sister and did not say a word. She asked if I photo shopped the one.  I told her I tried a sample of  hydroxatone and she couldn't believe it worked that way. It's not a wrinkle remover but  they disappear the next day until you use it again. I just don't want someone controlling my credit card for a product.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Note to Self
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory