Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:23:22:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Oh boy, Obama did it. torked off the Barbi twins... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Oh boy, Obama did it. torked off the Barbi twins...  (Read 1792 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 12 02, 11, 11:53:05:AM » Reply

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1211/69542.html

These gals don't want nobody turning Trigger into a burger...

BTW, I'm thinking that much more plastic surgery and these gals are gonna look like horses...

Oz

« Reply #1 on: 12 02, 11, 12:04:53:PM » Reply

Trigger is stuffed and in a museum north of LA...
gwboolean

« Reply #2 on: 12 02, 11, 12:07:25:PM » Reply

Aren't the Barbie twins.... like about 150 yrs. now?
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 12 02, 11, 12:25:11:PM » Reply

Shane and Sia Barbi have tried to put an end to the slaughter of horses in the United States. And, now that Congress has just lifted a ban that could result in a return to horse slaughter for meat after it had been outlawed for five years, the Barbi Twins are revamping their efforts.
"Congress approved the Conference Committee report on spending bill H2112 for Thanksgiving, giving funding to USDA for horse meat inspections and lifted the 6 year slaughter ban.  While Obama was pardoning a turkey, he abandoned our horses.”

They have a point about wild horses which should be given to ranches and anyone else willing to take them in.   
If you want to eat horse meat grow them on a ranch for that purpose like cattle.   Save the American wild horse is my vote.   

gwboolean

« Reply #4 on: 12 02, 11, 12:41:40:PM » Reply

Sweet,

They keep trying this (since the 70s) and no one wants the wild horses then we end up back where we are with the ranchers (the ranchers don't want them) bringing them in and slaughtering them.  Personally, I don't see why this is different than with cows, sheep, goats or any other livestock.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #5 on: 12 02, 11, 01:02:49:PM » Reply

what else do you do with dead horses?  ever tried to bury one?  dogs and zoo animals need food, too. 
Oz

« Reply #6 on: 12 02, 11, 01:10:15:PM » Reply

One of my crazy ex-daughters-in-law had one of hers cremated...
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 12 02, 11, 01:22:21:PM » Reply

According to a pro-slaughter group called United Horsemen, meat processors are now considering opening facilities in at least a half-dozen states, including Georgia, North Dakota, Nebraska, Oregon, Wyoming, Montana, and possibly Idaho.

The horsemen estimate the slaughterhouses could open in as little as 30 to 90 days.

Obama signed a bill Nov. 18 reinstating federal funding for Department of Agriculture inspection of horse meat for human consumption and ending a 5-year-old ban.

The question has to be asked: Would you eat a horse burger?

A Mustang is a free-roaming horse of the North American west that first descended from horses brought to the Americas by the Spanish.

Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary Home Page
Official site of the Institute of Range and the American Mustang, and the Black Hills Wild Horse Sanctuary, a non-profit organization founded in 1988 dedicated to ...
wildmustangs.com

Asians eat dog meat.   I'd rather American people ate dogs from the pound scheduled for extermination than the American wild horse.   Cats too.    They are going to waste, wild horses are not. 

Demand dog and cat burgers from the pounds today.  Save the wild Mustang.

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 12 02, 11, 01:30:25:PM » Reply

In shelters alone, approximately 3-4 million cats and dogs are euthanized every year. It is hard to get a completely accurate answer, because not all shelters report, or are required to report all euthanasias. These numbers are from the Humane Society Website.

"The HSUS estimates that animal shelters care for between 6-8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3-4 million are euthanized.

Let Obama eat cat and dog meat, it would slim down his wife's ass.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #9 on: 12 02, 11, 02:58:42:PM » Reply

hoosier...horses have been sent to the glue factory for years...

I do believe this change is to allow the slaughter for human consumption...

Horses are not raised domestically as a food source.  They generally don't end up at slaughter houses unless they are lame, ill, or old.
lizzy19680
« Reply #10 on: 01 31, 12, 02:49:00:AM » Reply

Eat the dogs and cats that are expiring in shelters??  I think NOT, all these animals need saving, even the dogs and cats in kill shelters!  Enough is enough with that too, it's not unanimous that those animals are unwanted, un-needed!
I understand you're trying to make a point but wow, not a great one there!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Oh boy, Obama did it. torked off the Barbi twins...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory