Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 08:50:55:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662250 Posts in 298761 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Judge Blocks Scott's Mean-Spirited Law 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Judge Blocks Scott's Mean-Spirited Law  (Read 569 times)
1965hawks

« on: 10 25, 11, 05:18:14:AM » Reply

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-15439935

captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #1 on: 10 25, 11, 08:58:37:AM » Reply

Damn...there goes his wife's profits.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #2 on: 10 25, 11, 09:06:33:AM » Reply

capt KOOK/ 1963 supports Druggies obviously.
talli

« Reply #3 on: 10 25, 11, 09:32:03:AM » Reply

To reiterate my response to the same posting by Moneill above:

<!--StartFragment -->Really? If people can be body searched at airports just to be able to ride to their destination in a plane, then there is nothing wrong with making sure the money that welfare recipients get from other people's money in the form of taxes goes to feeding them, clothing and housing them, not up their noses, in their arms or in their lungs.

Why should these recipients of other people's money be able to take that money and enjoy expensive recreational pleasures that those who are paying for their support cannot afford?

And those other people who are paying for the support of the welfare recipients may not be able to afford some of the things they work hard for because part of their money is going to support welfare recipients who are supposed to be using the money for the basic essentials of life, not expensive recreations!

Many people in government jobs have to submit to regular urine tests, especially those in security sensitive jobs, so are you saying that they should be able to refuse based on the idea that the tests are "suspicionless?"

Please. It's little enough to ask in return for the money the get to take this test in return to make sure the money is going where it is designated to go.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #4 on: 10 25, 11, 10:40:23:AM » Reply

One wrong doesnt justify another wrong talil, and that is where you and the troll monelli are both wrong.

Also you are fulla shit because food stamps dont buy drugs!  Never did, only food stuffs, no tobacco OR alcohol

And just what is a mean spirtited law?  It's either good or bad, constitutuional or unconstitutional

Mean-Spirited sounds like a term some kind of a lil bitch would say.  Oh, yeah, 65BirdBrain, no doubts about the lil bitch part!   
talli

« Reply #5 on: 10 25, 11, 10:58:57:AM » Reply

One wrong doesnt justify another wrong talil, and that is where you and the troll monelli are both wrong.

Also you are fulla shit because food stamps dont buy drugs!  Never did, only food stuffs, no tobacco OR alcohol

And just what is a mean spirtited law?  It's either good or bad, constitutuional or unconstitutional

Mean-Spirited sounds like a term some kind of a lil bitch would say.  Oh, yeah, 65BirdBrain, no doubts about the lil bitch part!   

What are you talking about?  Do you even know?

See, I don't believe I'm the one who is FOS for the following reasons:

Welfare consists of more than just food stamps, however, food stamps are a commodity which can be bought and sold, so handing them out IS pretty much like handing out money.  And people do sell them to buy alcohol and weed and probably other drugs as well.

Plus the fact, if someone can afford to buy drugs, then they should be able to afford to buy food, and leave the food stamps for those who cannot afford to feed themselves.

But, yes, I'd agree that two wrongs don't make a right, but if it's unconstitutional to make someone show that they indeed qualify for a benefit they are being given, then it's unconstitutional to make someone show that they qualify to use public transportation or even private transportation that is opened to public use.

If one unconstitutional law can be forced on people who are not costing others anything -- such as airline travelers, who are actually paying for the "privilege" of flying -- then an unconstitutional law can certainly be forced onto those who are on the public dole and costing other people their hard-earned money.

Oh, and point of logic, here: I disagreed with Moneill on this particular item, so how could we both be wrong?

I'll just leave you alone now to try and figure it all out.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: Judge Blocks Scott's Mean-Spirited Law
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About