Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 04:54:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660794 Posts in 298624 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: Animal Fur from China - Warning graphic horror 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Animal Fur from China - Warning graphic horror  (Read 1120 times)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« on: 10 04, 11, 06:53:41:PM » Reply

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but there are so many things that aren't right with this world.  I imagine that only animal lovers come here and that is why I am starting here and then on Face Book.

Don't click on this article unless you have a strong stomach and I warn you it will be upsetting.  However, this horrific abuse must stop and I can't stop crying over just seeing the pain in these poor animals' eyes at the hands of the cruel bastards in China.  We need to bombard the humane societys and organizations for the prevention of cruelty to animals just as we have done in the past.  It might not take effect now but what will eventually take effect if we get the word out will be to never buy anything from China made of animal fur. We can go global on this with the help of the Internet.  I know that we cannot help buying Chinese goods in certain instances but please God may these instances be few and far between.  When I see this kind of thing happening it stays with me.  All I can think is that the people that do this kind of job for a living are without a heart, moral conscience or any feeling of compassion - they are dead souls.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2045016/Raccoon-dogs-skinned-alive-make-cheap-copies-Ugg-boots.html
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 10 05, 11, 02:57:40:AM » Reply

All I can think is that the people that do this kind of job for a living are without a heart, moral conscience or any feeling of compassion - they are dead souls.

There are likely those who would say, it's the only job around...forced into it...but too true, there is little to make me believe these people have any conscience or soul...

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #2 on: 10 07, 11, 11:48:07:AM » Reply

cruelest animals in the world.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: Animal Fur from China - Warning graphic horror
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory