Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 03:31:39:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660163 Posts in 298558 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Black Panther Malik Shabazz: Obama Evoked Tenets of Black Liberati 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: New Black Panther Malik Shabazz: Obama Evoked Tenets of Black Liberati  (Read 3553 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« on: 10 04, 11, 05:49:18:AM » Reply

Today, Andrew Breitbart published some photographs of an event in March 2007 where Senator and candidate Barack Obama shared a stage with Malik Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party.
It was not, as the mainstream media wants to believe, a mere coincidence. Certainly not to Malik Shabazz himself.
It may be difficult to appreciate now, but at the time of that event, Senator Obama was still considered a long shot for the White House. Hillary Clinton was still ahead in the polls, and had already secured endorsements from civil rights icons like Rep. John Lewis (D-GA).
Meanwhile, Obama’s support among black Americans was weak. Just a few weeks before the event with the Panthers, Steve Kroft of CBS’s 60 Minutes had noted that some black voters were openly questioning Obama’s racial authenticity saying, “There are African-Americans who don’t think that you’re black enough, who don’t think that you have had the required experience.” Obama smiled at such dismissals, but it was clear he had work to do.
Obama’s trip to Selma was obviously intended as a solution to the problem. There, he was able to stake a claim to the mantle of the civil rights movement by participating in the annual remembrance of the famous ‘65 march with Rep. Lewis.
“Don’t tell me I don’t have a claim on Selma, Alabama,” Obama told the audience inside the Brown Chapel A.M.E. church.”
He also said: “I must send greetings from Dr. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr. but I got a letter giving me encouragement and saying how proud he was that I had announced and encouraging me to stay true to my ideals and my values and not to be fearful.”
And as the pictures Big Government published this morning show, Obama also shared a podium outside with Shabazz and others.
I did find a radio interview Shabazz gave in May 2008 in which he reflects on his interaction with Obama in Selma. Some of the things he says about Obama are pretty interesting:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/N2bd3812VRc&amp;feature=player_embedded" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/N2bd3812VRc&amp;feature=player_embedded</a>

Aside from the confirmation that Shabazz did meet Obama in Selma, I’ll just highlight this bit of the conversation:

Question: What is it that he said either in Selma, Alabama or that you’ve seen him say recently that particularly pleased you?
Malik Shabazz: Well, when he was in Selma, when he spoke at the black church there and he was able to again draw out of the tenets of black liberation theology. Because he was teaching about the story of [inaudible - Jesus?] and Moses and Pharaoh and the children of Israel and the Pharaoh as it is written in the Torah or the Old Testament. And he was drawing the comparison to the struggle for justice through slavery here in America and comparing us to the children of Israel. And so I knew that he had a…a based in some sound theology that is rooted in our community. And at that point I knew that he…he understood what was going on.

Shabazz goes on to say “God is with this man.”
If you’re interested in hearing the speech Obama gave inside the AME Church in Selma, the one Shabazz is commenting on, it was broadcast by C-SPAN and can be viewed here.
Observers have speculated on Obama’s connection to black liberation theology since Reverend Wright came on the scene, but Shabazz is one more voice confirming that Obama does have an affinity for that viewpoint or, at the very least, understands it well enough to give a convincing sermon based on its tenets–one understood by its audience as such.

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 10 04, 11, 05:56:32:AM » Reply

Obama Appeared and Marched with New Black Panthers in 2007

Breitbart has the story and the photos, which raise questions about a number of things including why the Department of Justice closed its investigation of the New Black Panthers in 2009 — after it had already won that case. PJ Media led the coverage of the DOJ’s dismissal of this case, when J. Christian Adams resigned from the Department over the dismissal and told the story here. Was closure of that case a quid pro quo for the Panthers’ public support of Obama in 2007 and 2008?

Also present was the Panthers’ “Minister of War,” Najee Muhammed, who had called for murdering Dekalb County, Georgia, police officers with AK-47’s and then mocking their widows in this video (7:20 – 8:29).
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

« Reply #2 on: 10 04, 11, 06:00:08:AM » Reply

Gee, too bad the left wing media buried this along with countless other things in 07 and 08 to get barry elected.....

Still have not heard the LA Times recording of a dinner prasing some islamist radical that barry is in bed with....
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 10 04, 11, 06:24:06:AM » Reply

i have seen pictures of republicans hanging around with Ollie North, head asshole of a republican plan that sold arms to iranian terrorists, defying a US embargo prohibiting such actions, and then used to the profits from that illegal deal to fund right wing terrorists in Niceragua that killed and raped civilians, including nuns, as part of their terrorist attacks in that country, which was ALSO PROHIBITED BY CONGRESS.....now there is a fucking terrorist traitor, fuck that bitch, and i have seen war criminals like bush and cheney openly meeting with him and sharing a podium with him...he even had a job with fox noise.....
John Adams

« Reply #4 on: 10 04, 11, 06:27:42:AM » Reply

Nice try bofusmofo......
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 10 04, 11, 06:34:34:AM » Reply

In 1994, Khalid Abdul Muhammad became actively involved with the NBPP. Muhammad was formerly the personal assistant to Louis Farrakhan, leader of the Nation of Islam, which the Southern Poverty Law Center has listed as a black hate group since 1998. In November 1993, while still associated with the Nation of Islam, he gave a notorious speech at Kean College in New Jersey. He accused Jews of being responsible for the slave trade, called Jews "bloodsuckers," and asserted that white South Africans should be killed if they refuse to leave South Africa.

In May 1994, Muhammad was shot and injured by James Bess, a former Nation of Islam member.

Muhammad served as chairman until Feb. 17, 2001, when he died of a brain aneurysm. That year, Malik Zulu Shabazz took over leadership of the group.

Shabazz worked to improve relations between the NBPP and the Nation of Islam, where many NBPP members had their roots, including former leader Khalid Muhammad.

On Nov. 4, 2008, two NBPP members showed up, wearing military-style fatigues and berets, at a Philadelphia polling station, supposedly to protect black voters from having their rights violated. King Samir Shabazz, the local NBPP chapter leader, brandished a nightstick and made threatening remarks to voters (much of this was captured on a videotape).

The Justice Department filed civil charges of voter intimidation in January 2009 under the Voting Rights Act.  They won the case by default in April 2009 when the defendants did not appear in court. But DOJ officials under the Obama Administration decided to drop the charges.

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #6 on: 10 04, 11, 06:59:06:AM » Reply

i have seen pictures of republicans hanging around with Ollie North, head asshole of a republican plan that sold arms to iranian terrorists, defying a US embargo prohibiting such actions, and then used to the profits from that illegal deal to fund right wing terrorists in Niceragua that killed and raped civilians, including nuns, as part of their terrorist attacks in that country, which was ALSO PROHIBITED BY CONGRESS.....now there is a fucking terrorist traitor, fuck that bitch, and i have seen war criminals like bush and cheney openly meeting with him and sharing a podium with him...he even had a job with fox noise.....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 10 04, 11, 07:24:54:AM » Reply

i have seen pictures of republicans hanging around with Ollie North

Oliver L. North is a combat decorated marine, a #1 best-selling author, the founder of a small business, an inventor with three U.S. patents, a syndicated columnist, and the host of War Stories on the Fox News Channel. Yet, he claims his most important accomplishment is to be “the husband of one, the father of four and the grandfather of twelve.”

North was born in San Antonio, Texas, graduated from the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland, and served 22 years as a U.S. Marine. His awards for service in combat include the silver star, the bronze star for valor and two purple hearts for wounds in combat.

Assigned to the National Security Council Staff in the Reagan administration, Lieutenant Colonel North was the United States government’s counter-terrorism coordinator from 1983-1986. He was involved in planning the rescue of 804 medical students on the Island of Grenada and played a major role in the daring capture of the hijackers of the cruise ship Achille Lauro. After helping plan the U.S. raid on Muammar Qaddafi’s terrorist bases in Libya, North was targeted for assassination by Abu Nidal, the infamous terrorist found dead in Baghdad in August, 2002. President Ronald Reagan described him as “an American hero.”

Since 2001, North has been the host of War Stories — the award-winning military documentary series on Fox News Channel. He has also authored eleven books — all of them New York Times bestsellers. His latest book, American Heroes, based on his extensive coverage of U.S. military units engaged in Afghanistan, Iraq and the Philippines was released in May 2008 and is yet another New York Times Best-Selling Book.

North is a life member of the National Rifle Association and a member of the NRA board of directors. He is also the founder of Freedom Alliance, a foundation that provides college scholarships for the sons and daughters of service members killed in action.

And no, Ollie never hung around scum like the NBPP or the NOI.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #8 on: 10 04, 11, 09:01:03:AM » Reply

http://www.aesopsretreat.com/forum/index.php?topic=71413.0
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 10 04, 11, 09:09:50:AM » Reply

http://floydreports.com/obama-shared-a-podium-with-impressed-black-panther-party-leader/
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: New Black Panther Malik Shabazz: Obama Evoked Tenets of Black Liberati
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory