Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 05:06:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663724 Posts in 298901 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The debt ceiling will be raised. Beyond that, who knows. Really. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The debt ceiling will be raised. Beyond that, who knows. Really.  (Read 205 times)
willam

Formerly known as lm-oregon

« on: 07 18, 11, 11:09:03:AM » Reply

What will be the middle ground, the far right ground, the far left ground, the MODERATE GROUND,  or whatever that these boys and girls come together to agree on? Because they have to up the ceiling. Bush did it. Obama will too.

The Huff Post surely does not know. Neither does the still very really needing to be "informed" voter in regard to the November 2012 elections. Since 2012 is a long way off, and since CNN is telling you flaming liberals to not count Boehner out and all. Especially.

And since Obama promised to solve problems, not do only as Bush did.... what is there in the way of SOLUTIONS in ONLY raising the debt ceiling - and not far, far, far more?

Especially if one imagines Obama is only doing all of this - in order to bring in more potential voters come November 2012.  And Boehner is not. Or Cantor. Or Ryan. Or McConnell. Or Reid. Or Whatever. Or, that's right. It's NOT about solving fiscal crises - it's about making friends and getting one's hands on more public funds - so that more friends can be made more promises, promises, promises, which equate to more hope, hope, hope, right?

Slippery slope - asking for and potentially receiving exactly what BUSH got.
caserio1

« Reply #1 on: 07 18, 11, 11:31:45:AM » Reply

obama is only doing this for the voter

no shit ?

isn't that what a leader is elected to do ?
willam

« Reply #2 on: 07 18, 11, 11:42:40:AM » Reply

I don't know. President Obama doesn't focus on quantifiable solutions - and has only compounded all of our fiscal ones to date. So gifting him with more of our monies - how does that MAKE the voter happy? Or create a fiscally prudent future for this country - for the benefit of future voters?

But then your DEMS voted no on past debt ceiling raises - time and time again. Obama included. What solution will he foresee in getting more money of ours - just more "promises" that go into the back pockets of of nonstimulating friends of his? What will Obama credibly tell his progressive base that EMBRACES saying no to debt ceiling raises - about HIM being allowed to do so? When Bush was not supposed to. Ever?

Hmmmmm..... and what if this is all just a ruse so that Obama can hope and promise to fund the continued bombing of Libyan citizens. Under Commander in Chief Obama? Beats me... and the American voter still trying to make sense of it all - before they cast their vote for Obama or the man on the moon - more than a year from now.
caserio1

« Reply #3 on: 07 18, 11, 11:45:38:AM » Reply

lessee

you say he's only doing this for the voter

but you don't know

then, why say it ?
willam

« Reply #4 on: 07 18, 11, 11:56:14:AM » Reply

Because it's my opinion. Based on the past expressions of noted displeasure of dems on the PUBLIC RECORD in regard to raising this nation's debt ceiling.

Soooo - what's up with trying to presume PUBLIC RECORD is not to be opined on. Or validated. When five short years later - we are where we are - OVERSPENT and only desiring to want more and more and more of the tax payers debt, debt, debt. And the flaming progressive hypocrites are lined up to embrace the unthinkable - that five years ago was a deal breaker. To a good ole boy or girl progressive.

I don't know. But I sure as heck am intellectual enough to base my vote in a year on PUBLIC RECORD. Past and present. So can all other intellectual Americans. Dems. Republicans. "Independents", too.

What will be attached to a debt ceiling rise. That tamps the agreeing to do this down. Keeps a lid on potential overspending running amuck, not just recklessly afoul.  Once the ceiling is let loose?

Beats me. Beats the Huff Post. Beats Crooks and Liars to boot today.

Time will tell - this week. How the hypocrites line up to get the job done (on all our behalf of course) this week.
caserio1

« Reply #5 on: 07 18, 11, 12:00:26:PM » Reply

aha

so you admit you don't know what you're talking about
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #6 on: 07 18, 11, 12:17:28:PM » Reply

What makes you think Barry does anything for the voter, william

he's already said the voters are dumb.  It's obvious he hates what America is supposed to stand for.

Geezus, give the Kenyan a break he doesnt deserve why dont you william  Huh?
willam

« Reply #7 on: 07 18, 11, 12:18:21:PM » Reply

And YOU do?

Ah, so - you fool. I told you it's just my opinion. And your response to me is just your opinion too.

But then don't go logging on to the HUFF POST or Crooks and Liars or MSNBC or CNN or Fox News or USA Today - because they don't know either/either. And that intellectual American voter? When we all do KNOW something on the PUBLIC RECORD, we all will be able to figure it out. Without any pandering news services telling us how to think. Feel. Or vote.

The public record of the debt ceiling being exploded outward AND the other negotiating terms that will be attached to it in regard to our tax payer debt, debt, debt - will be all of ours - to opine about and vote about - accordingly. Freely. Intellectually.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #8 on: 07 18, 11, 08:07:49:PM » Reply

This phony crisis is just what the Obama re-election campaign needed - he couldn't have bought this kind of 24/7 news about the naked attempt at a coup d'etat the GOP is trying to pull off - and they have ALEADY LOST this little game and they KNOW it.

The People aren't falling for it.

The GOP will cave and that will be the end of their chance to do the evil the radicals wanted to do.

The People win!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #9 on: 07 18, 11, 08:48:39:PM » Reply

The only way that The People win is

NO Debt Ceiling Raised!

how else?
willam

« Reply #10 on: 07 19, 11, 12:43:03:AM » Reply

Let's just all sit back and SEE for ourselves what will be born upon us all - since we all know MORE debt is a given. And what else, per chance. I can only imagine. Those solutionless leaders of ours. And the chief of them all is the BUCK STOPS HERE prez.

President Obama, who shoulda been eating his own peas, for years and years now. Instead of imagining that others need to do so - and somehow that will solve a damned thing.  Or whatever verbal mantra Obama "thinks" will supplant for competently knowing what in the hell to do - with the compounded fiscal mess he has only made worse.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  eXcite  |  Topic: The debt ceiling will be raised. Beyond that, who knows. Really.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory