Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 07:41:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Indoctrinating Our Children 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Print
Author Topic: Indoctrinating Our Children  (Read 19618 times)
Infun

« Reply #24 on: 03 06, 10, 09:50:03:AM » Reply

I didn't know Ted Kennedy signed that bill into law...

GWB introduced the bill. Signed it when Congress voted for it.

Not my fault that Bush teamed up with the likes of Ted Kennedy.
Infun

« Reply #25 on: 03 06, 10, 09:52:30:AM » Reply

Nothing wrong with Wiki when used as a place to start a discussion...since when is ABC credible?

ABC is an acceptale source on campus?
DaBoz
Contributor

Obama shit on Blacks, They are Arab toilets.

« Reply #26 on: 03 06, 10, 09:56:29:AM » Reply

So what other Bush action do you approve of,,, or was your post to prove how unsuccessful Progressive programs are???

Joining Social Security and Medicare.
Infun

« Reply #27 on: 03 06, 10, 10:02:12:AM » Reply

Republicans are just as Progressive as the Dems are if not more so and that they were the ones who first used this Idealogy at the Federal level.

This sudden rejection of Progressivism is a departure from what the GOP has strived for since TRoosvelts 'Square Deal'...
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #28 on: 03 06, 10, 10:04:23:AM » Reply

google beck lies, dumbass.  why do you need anybody to help you find something so freaking easy to find?  google it. or just admit beck is a delusional wimpy crybaby twit.  i dare you to prove he has said anything true.  and who gives a shit what some dope in the czech republic says?  we have enough dopes here in this country that don't have a clue about how much better obama is than bush, why import another dumbass to give his dumbshit opinion?
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 03 06, 10, 10:11:53:AM » Reply

This sudden rejection of Progressivism is a departure from what the GOP has strived for since TRoosvelts 'Square Deal'...

TA DA!!!!!!!  Even though not an answer to my question and a bit deflective. But I took note.

Welcome to the Tea Party,,, Independent thinkers. FOUNDERS KEEPERS.

With forum like this and shows like BECK showing the destructive history of the progressives like Hitler,,, and the mass audience now paying attention to the internet, It is easy to see the new disdain for the trash that pollute the WH and their supporters.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #30 on: 03 06, 10, 10:18:19:AM » Reply

Lets see , one lie??  which to chose?

On the July 20 edition of his Fox News show, Glenn Beck falsely claimed that the government spent $1.4 million of economic stimulus funds "to repair a door" at Dyess Air Force Base, located near Abilene*, Texas, adding, "Wow, what happened to that door? That's a lot of repairing, you know. Can we buy a new one, and cheaper? I don't know what building 5112 is, but it better fly, drop bombs, or have 1.4 million doors." Introducing the segment, Beck stated: "Now, you can go right online and see how they're just peeing your money away." In fact, the repaired doors on Building 5112 were actually hangar doors, and they did not cost $1.4 million to repair.
Beck's claim that the government spent $1.4 million to "repair a door" echoes a headlinepostedon July 20 on the Drudge Report, which stated: "RECOVERY.GOV // AWARDED: $1,444,100 FOR 'REPAIR DOOR BLDG 5112'..."
In fact, under the "View all project descriptions" link on the page to which the Drudge Report linked, Recovery.gov actually states that the government awarded AFCO Technologies nearly $1.2 million to replace gas mains on the base, and $246,100 to repair doors in Building 5112. A Department of Defense document listing American Recovery and Reinvestment Act projects in Texas states that the doors that were repaired in Building 5112 are "hangar doors." Moreover, a May 5 press release from the Dyess Air Force Base stated that the money awarded for the gas main project "may have saved eight jobs" and that the base could "now possibly hire two more employees."
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 03 06, 10, 10:20:16:AM » Reply

Some organizations, including the Heritage Foundation, have criticized the bill. They argue that, "NCLB testing policies have inadvertently weakened state-level testing and academic transparency." Heritage supports returning more control with regards to education policy to the states. The group supports an alternative bill, the A-Plus Act, which was introduced by Rep. Peter Hoekstra (R-Mich.) and Sen. Jim DeMint (R-S.C.) during the 110th Congress with the goal of providing more flexibility to the states.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #32 on: 03 06, 10, 10:21:24:AM » Reply

What party did Theodore Roosevelt belong to? Republican In 1912 he
bolted the party and ran as a Progressive.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #33 on: 03 06, 10, 10:22:12:AM » Reply

In the "Know Your Czars" segment of his August 26 radio show, GlennBeck singled out Office of Management and Budget director Peter Orszagas his latest example of an Obama administration "czar" -- officials hehas previously complained are "advising our president" but "don't gothrough a confirmation process" and "don't answer to the legislativebranch." However, Orszag, whom Beck called "our budget czar," "theproud Enron of czars" and said is "handy with a calculator," wasunanimously confirmed by the Senate in January.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #34 on: 03 06, 10, 10:24:48:AM » Reply

the Heritage Foundation is a right wing bullshit "think" tank paid for by wealthy right wingers like the ones who paid off the Swift Boat Liars for Bush...who cares what they say?  why not just post what Carrot Top thinks?  he is imminently more qualified than anybody getting paid off by right wing loons.
DaBoz
Contributor

« Reply #35 on: 03 06, 10, 10:25:11:AM » Reply

GRIO,,, Beck is not the president or the topic of the post. And you have no links, STFU.

http://obamalies.net/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Questions and Polls  |  Topic: Indoctrinating Our Children
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory