Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 07:40:53:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660446 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: America's black racists 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: America's black racists  (Read 1332 times)
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« on: 06 22, 11, 11:56:33:AM » Reply

America's black racists
WND ^

The late South African economist William Hutt, in his 1964 book, "The Economics of the Colour Bar," said that one of the supreme tragedies of the human condition is that those who have been the victims of injustices and oppression "can often be observed to be inflicting not dissimilar injustices upon other races."

Born in 1936, I've lived through some of our openly racist history, which has included racist insults, beatings and lynchings. Tuskegee Institute records show that between the years 1880 and 1951, 3,437 blacks and 1,293 whites were lynched.

I recall my cousin's and my being chased out of Fishtown and Grays Ferry, two predominantly Irish Philadelphia neighborhoods, in the 1940s, not stopping until we reached a predominantly black North or South Philly neighborhood.

Today all that has changed. Most racist assaults are committed by blacks. What's worse is there are blacks, still alive, who lived through the times of lynching, Jim Crow laws and open racism who remain silent in the face of it.

Prof. Williams is only the second person I have heard raising the issue of black racists. The other was a sixty-something substitute teacher in my high school, who happened to be black.

The Democrats were not just lynching blacks 1880-1951, but during much of that time their “progressive” elite were plotting ways to reduce the black population through eugenics.

Needless to say,the Democrats were not through with decimating the numbers of African Americans what with LBJ's “Great Society” being responsible for starting the destruction of the black nuclear family with the resulting chronic poverty and crime causing shorter lifespans plus a shameless dependence on government entitlements.

But the greatest Liberal Democrat contribution to African American genocide is the proselytizing and the providing of abortion on demand—elective murder used by black women more than any other.

Most people were ignorant, and many willfully so, about the level of racism of blacks toward whites,
until the “Era of Obama”.

Then it all started to come out in the open.

I’ll admit I was one of the ignorant. I knew it was there, but not to the extent that has been revealed.
Dardmex

« Reply #1 on: 06 22, 11, 12:46:10:PM » Reply

sine --- That's silly.

The only real racists are the right-wing Republicans and their Tea Party allies.  I hate them all so very, very much.

http://www.dailykos.com ................http://www.MoveOn.org

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: America's black racists
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats