Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 11:32:44:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653435 Posts in 297922 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Michelle "Loony Tunes" Bachmann Supports Teaching Intelligent Design 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Michelle "Loony Tunes" Bachmann Supports Teaching Intelligent Design  (Read 11810 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 06 18, 11, 07:10:12:AM » Reply

Michele Bachmann expressed skepticism of evolution at the Republican Leadership Conference in New Orleans, Friday.
"I support intelligent design," Bachmann told reporters following her speech at the conference, CNN reports. "What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don't think it's a good idea for government to come down on one side of scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides."
"I would prefer that students have the ability to learn all aspects of an issue," Bachmann said. "And that's why I believe the federal government should not be involved in local education to the most minimal possible process."

so, in one breath, airhead says intelligent design should be taught in schools, and in the next breath she says government should not come down on one side or the other.  huh?  evolution is obviously scientific and viable, we are evolving even today.  everyeone except teabaggers and republicans, that is.  and if schools did decide to teach intelligent design, how long would that course take?  5 minutes?  "Hello, class.  Welcome to Intelligent Design 101.  Here it is- God made everything exactly like it is now forever.  Thank you, have a good day.  Class dismiissed."
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 06 18, 11, 07:17:51:AM » Reply

Teaching intelligent design is as silly as teaching that global warming is solely anthropogenic.
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #2 on: 06 18, 11, 07:21:18:AM » Reply

You can teach intelligent design , it would leave out all liberals that are too stupid to be taught.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 18, 11, 07:24:39:AM » Reply

"What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don't think it's a good idea for government to come down on one side of scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides."

"I would prefer that students have the ability to learn all aspects of an issue," Bachmann said.

"And that's why I believe the federal government should not be involved in local education to the most minimal possible process."

Bachmann is right....
doodle-mcvee
Treasoncrats Suck!
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 06 18, 11, 07:26:06:AM » Reply

No Experience - No Accomplishments
Crash & Burn 2012
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #5 on: 06 18, 11, 07:41:56:AM » Reply

Hodaddy you dumb sob , why aren't you proof reading my posts like I told you to do.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #6 on: 06 18, 11, 07:46:06:AM » Reply

who the hell thinks global warming is SOLELY man made?  and jerkwater, learn to read.  she says she supports the teaching of intelligent design because she does not believe in evolution.  and then she says the government should not be involved....she is part of the government, get it?  and anybody that doesn't accept evolution is not smart enough to be in Congress, or driving a taxi, for that matter.  total idiocy. 
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 06 18, 11, 07:51:11:AM » Reply

"What I support is putting all science on the table and then letting students decide. I don't think it's a good idea for government to come down on one side of scientific issue or another, when there is reasonable doubt on both sides."

"I would prefer that students have the ability to learn all aspects of an issue," Bachmann said.

"And that's why I believe the federal government should not be involved in local education to the most minimal possible process."

Bachmann is right....
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 06 18, 11, 07:53:54:AM » Reply

The Science Behind Intelligent Design Theory

Intelligent design is a scientific theory which has its roots in information theory and observations about intelligent action. Intelligent design theory makes inferences based upon observations about the types of complexity that can be produced by the action of intelligent agents vs. the types of information that can be produced through purely natural processes to infer that life was designed by an intelligence or multiple intelligences. It makes no statements about the identity of the intelligent designer(s), but merely says that intelligent action was involved at some points with the origins of various aspects of biological life.

http://www.ideacenter.org/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/832
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 06 18, 11, 07:57:58:AM » Reply

Fuck you and your moron opinions, you shit eating pile of vomit, hoosywhore.

Grow the fuck up or shut the fuck up, you goddamned bastard.
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #10 on: 06 18, 11, 08:06:16:AM » Reply

intelligence design is bullshit.  it's not science.  all of intelligent design can be taught in 10 seconds....God made everything exactly the way it is forever.  Class dismissed.  what a copout.  that is like explaining a magic trick by saying it is a trick.  you are as stupid as bachmann if you believe intelligent design should be "taught" in school.  why not teach ark building, too? or how to build a tower to heaven?  or how to turn a woman into a pillar of salt? why not teach thunder is the sound of Thor using his golden hammer?  don't be so simple minded, if you can help it, moron...
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #11 on: 06 18, 11, 08:08:56:AM » Reply

So fucking what?  And it shows how fucking little you know.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Michelle "Loony Tunes" Bachmann Supports Teaching Intelligent Design
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory