Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 05:10:41:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Michelle "Loony Tunes" Bachmann Supports Teaching Intelligent Design 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Michelle "Loony Tunes" Bachmann Supports Teaching Intelligent Design  (Read 11815 times)
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #24 on: 06 18, 11, 11:17:54:AM » Reply

that is not science

That is your OPINION not fact.   Learn something...

Whether you agree with the methodology of intelligent design theory or not, you have to agree with one thing: it has a scientific basis. Even atheists agree.

http://www.ideacenter.org/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/832

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #25 on: 06 18, 11, 11:18:12:AM » Reply

at least I evolved, dumbfuck.  you are as stupid as palin and bachmann.  i squeeze out beer farts with higher IQs than you.   
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #26 on: 06 18, 11, 11:19:31:AM » Reply

no, it does not.  you are an idiot.  god, how stupid do you have to be to believe believing in God is a science?  come on.  at least try to pretend you have an active brain cell. 
Oz

« Reply #27 on: 06 18, 11, 11:23:21:AM » Reply

You see, there is no scientific evidence God even exists... it's all based on faith (religion).
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #28 on: 06 18, 11, 11:27:16:AM » Reply

There have been no mentions of God, religion, or adherence to any religious text with Intelligent design theory. 

Intelligent design theory is based solely upon applying observations about intelligent action and principles of information theory to the construction of biological systems, and nothing more. There is nothing mystical, supernatural, religious, or non-scientific about intelligent design theory.

http://www.ideacenter.org/contentmgr/showdetails.php/id/832
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #29 on: 06 18, 11, 11:59:29:AM » Reply

What's the matter, motherfucking hodaddy? 

Lose another debate, and now can't figure which of the ladies on the street corner is your mother so you can cry on her cum-stained face?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #30 on: 06 18, 11, 12:48:11:PM » Reply

You cannot conclusively prove Evolution.  You can hypothothize all day long but you are still missing several key crossover links. Links that do not exist. Unless someone manufactures them.  Yet with all your lack of actual proof you still demand to teach this flawed "science" to children. We all came from monkeys. Uh yeah, right.   I have no problem with you thinking you are from a monkey, and I have no problem with you teaching your own children they were spawned from monkeys.  After all, You and yours probably were.

Creation is just as viable as Evolution. More viable now infact since scientists no longer think the Big Bang was the beginning. They now say their was something before the big bang.

sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #31 on: 06 18, 11, 01:19:53:PM » Reply

Evolution is a theory, I.D. is a theory, both scientific.  Some on the left cant see they are in the same boat.

Then there is Theistic Evolution which is for another day... 
hoosier_daddy

« Reply #32 on: 06 18, 11, 01:35:12:PM » Reply

evolution happens every day asshole.  we know that virus evolve, bacteria evolve, they develop immunities to existing medication designed to kill them.  mutations occur every freaking day.  in 1900, the average man was about 3 inches shorter and about 30 pounds lighter than today.  some of our internal organs are useless today, because of evolution.  we have the remnant of a prehensile tail in our skeletal makeup.  you fuckers are about as logical and scientific as holy rollers who think handling snakes means God loves you.  what superstitious goons....boogity boogity....
lluke47

« Reply #33 on: 06 18, 11, 01:37:50:PM » Reply

Man, you're one stupid liberal hoserhead, I hope your handler doesn't turn his back on you, you might hurt yourself..
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #34 on: 06 18, 11, 03:42:15:PM » Reply

evolution happens every day asshole.  we know that virus evolve, bacteria evolve, they develop immunities to existing medication designed to kill them.  mutations occur every freaking day.  in 1900, the average man was about 3 inches shorter and about 30 pounds lighter than today.  some of our internal organs are useless today, because of evolution.  we have the remnant of a prehensile tail in our skeletal makeup.  you fuckers are about as logical and scientific as holy rollers who think handling snakes means God loves you.  what superstitious goons....boogity boogity....

This doesn't have anything to do with snakes, does it. But you go ahead and toss in a strawman anytime it suits you. Remnants of a prehensile tail?  Really?  Name someone who knows for fact that we used to have a tail.  Anyone....

Speculation. That's all. Its all pure speculation formed into words that only help your belief, That is not science. It is agenda.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #35 on: 06 18, 11, 03:49:28:PM » Reply

so, in one breath, airhead says intelligent design should be taught in schools, and in the next breath she says government should not come down on one side or the other.

She means the federal government, but statists have a hard time catching that.  If you live in San Francisco, the local community can vote to teach collectivism all day long.  Not that anyone in St. Louis is going to like it, but too bad.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Michelle "Loony Tunes" Bachmann Supports Teaching Intelligent Design
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory