Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 20, 24, 06:16:07:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660978 Posts in 298644 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Jesus did not come to bring salvation and peace 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9  Print
Author Topic: Jesus did not come to bring salvation and peace  (Read 14011 times)
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #96 on: 06 26, 11, 09:05:24:AM » Reply

I understand that, I should have worded it in the near past.  Fact remains that the Church wants people kept in the dark.
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #97 on: 06 26, 11, 09:17:32:AM » Reply

If that were true, there would be no Catholic schools, colleges and universities.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #98 on: 06 26, 11, 10:55:54:AM » Reply

That may be true sooner than you think.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #99 on: 06 26, 11, 02:59:38:PM » Reply

Why are Atheists going to ban religious schools, colleges and universities?
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #100 on: 06 26, 11, 04:05:53:PM » Reply

I must have missed it, where was that claimed? There are certainly much deeper aspects to be considered than who is shutting down something. Do you understand?? You have no rebuttals, only trivial questions now. That's a start at learning I suppose? The list of Popes ends in 2 Popes.The Catholic faith is a Dying religion, Check the stats., the rest of you Christ worshipers will see the light eventually.

In the Bible, the battle between Darkness and light has Christ on the darkness side vs Jewish teachings, the light. In a Time of zealotry and fear of the world ending any day, it's no wonder they grasped at anything.
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #101 on: 06 26, 11, 04:24:25:PM » Reply

When you die, How do you plan to spend the rest of Infinity? This Universe is Finite. Even a good buzz gets old after awhile, bliss may take longer, but the ends the same. It become normal. Then what! You will lose all your emotions because they cause discourse with others. Are you going to fight for YOUR seat at the Right hand of God?
lluke47

« Reply #102 on: 06 27, 11, 03:55:32:PM » Reply

Once you read, understand and believe John 3:16 everything else you need to know will be opened up to you and you won't have to guess and speculate about the future..

Eternity is a long time to be tormented in the presence of only evil...
Me_Beavis_U

« Reply #103 on: 06 28, 11, 01:55:03:AM » Reply

Drone. Selective reading and a closed mind has got you NOTHING. Man wrote that and you eat it up. How sad. Your worship preference can be found in the OLD testament. Brag on the saving power of the GOD There. You think that just because you believe the New Testament that the God Of Wrath and vengeance somehow vanished. ROFL. You tried before Luke and were shown to be grossly lacking in Knowledge on the Subject. Come back when you can think without a BOOK.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Jesus did not come to bring salvation and peace
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory