70% Texas' Illegal Families On Welfare vs 39% Native Born Families

(1/2) > >>

sine-qua-non:
70% Texas' Illegal Families On Welfare vs 39% Native Born Families
http://blogs.chron.com/txpotomac/20 ... _immigrants_with_children.html

Thirteen years after Congress overhauled the American welfare system, 57 percent of immigrants with children — those in the country legally or not — use at least one government, welfare program according to a report released Tuesday by the Center for Immigration Studies.

In comparison, 39 percent of native-born Americans with children are signed up for welfare, the report found.
In Texas, 54 percent of legal immigrants and 70 percent of illegal immigrants receive welfare assistance, with illegal immigrants generally receiving benefits on behalf of their U.S.-born children, according to the study, written by a think tank that favors reducing immigration into the U.S.

Overall, Texas tied with California and New York for the second highest immigrant welfare rates behind Arizona.
We should note that the study takes an expansive view of what constitutes a government welfare program, so programs such as reduced-price school lunches for low-income students are classified as welfare, according to CIS' methodology.

Texas showed 61 percent of households headed by an immigrant utilizing at least one program compared to the 42 percent of Texas natives on welfare.

Without these massive handouts then most, if not all, of these illegal aliens would not be able to survive in the United States. The underpaid men might be able to get by living 20 to a house but they would never be able to support their extended families. And that won't do. The Globalists want to replace the White Christian Middle Class with compliant Third-world peons so the Republicrat/Dumbocan Party must use taxpayers monies to subsidize the Third-world invasion.

dondc:
Do you read what you post?
It isn't about "massive handouts". 
The same organization also posted this:
http://blog.chron.com/immigration/2008/01/illegal-immigrants-on-welfare-fact-or-fiction/

They don't get welfare that you seem to be inferring they do, that is a welfare check every two weeks. A La the famous welfare queens.
You site even states that most of them are working poor.  Their kid who may be an American getting a school lunch or Medicare, is not a massive hand out.
American born also includes a great deal of people that are higher educated, and have better jobs.  Including the rich american born.  Not many illegals fall into the rich category.

The only solution to this problem is to pass a law such as the one Arizona law the US Supreme court just upheld.  Death penalty for business hiring them, and not excepting I didn't know they were illegal as an excuse, or they were working for the contractor, not me.  Just as it is no excuse in procession of stolen property.

sine-qua-non:
Do you read what you post?
It isn't about "massive handouts".

Yes, dummy, I posted it, right?

Are you trying to say that Calif. illegals costing $11 Billion yr. is not massive when they cant balance a budget without firing teachers, cops and librarians?

Get a clue old man!

dondc:
Doesn't say a thing in your post about California paying out 11 billion dollars because to illegals.
I suggest you go back and read it.  Summing illegals tend to be poor and uneducated as compared to Americans.  Welfare services are not just monthly payments of cash.  They don't get that.
If you took a population of American working poor at the same level I thing the 70% would apply to them as well.  Probably more than 70%.

sine-qua-non:
I didnt say it did, I ask you a question that you are dodging because you know I'm right

and that you are wrong, but being a libtard, you tilt at windmills!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page