Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 12:37:29:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662337 Posts in 298767 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Thank You Usama 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6  Print
Author Topic: Thank You Usama  (Read 10192 times)
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #60 on: 05 02, 11, 01:27:08:PM » Reply

The results of a DNA test would not be available for weeks.  A simple blood test is virtually instantaneous.
whaler23

« Reply #61 on: 05 02, 11, 01:27:38:PM » Reply

The Obama administration has photographs of Osama bin Laden’s dead body and officials are debating what to do with them and whether they should be released to the public, officials tell ABC News.

“There’s no doubt it’s him,” says a US official who has seen the pictures and also reminds us that OBL was 6’4”.

The argument for releasing them: to ensure that the public knows and can appreciate that he's dead. There is of course skepticism throughout the world that the US government claim that it killed bin Laden is true.

The argument against releasing the pictures: they’re gruesome. He has a massive head wound above his left eye where he took bullet, with brains and blood visible.

In July 2003, the US government released photographs of Saddam Hussein’s dead sons Uday and Qusay Hussain but not until after they’d been touched up by a mortician, making them look not quite real.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #62 on: 05 02, 11, 01:33:58:PM » Reply

lying anchorhead must have gotten the right wing memo- call bin laden "usama" because it sounds more like obama.  gee, how fucking childish and idiotic.  it is like those ignorant assholes that emphasized barack HUSSEIN obama...what sick little bitches the right wing is...bin laden is how the world called this asshole, just like hitler and mussolini is what we called those assholes, not adolph and benito.  i wonder what right winger sent out the memo to call bin laden by his first name?  it is going to backfire, because OBAMA is the president that got USAMA after just 2 years WHEN BUSH COULDN'T GET THE JOB DONE IN 7 FUCKING YEARS BECAUSE HE LIED US INTO IRAQ AND LOST FOCUS.....
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #63 on: 05 02, 11, 01:39:15:PM » Reply

lying anchoragedan
Oh brother.

So you think the photo is real, hoserhead?  You think Ubama is lying about not releasing the photo yet?

call bin laden "usama"
That's how every network was spelling his name, Hoserhead.

Why are you so focused on spelling?  What does it matter to you how ABC, CBS and NBC spell Usama's name?
lluke47

« Reply #64 on: 05 02, 11, 01:44:35:PM » Reply

hoserhead is mad that his hero oboner killed another one of his heros osama
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #65 on: 05 02, 11, 01:45:12:PM » Reply

An image circulating on the Internet and displayed on some television news programs abroad purports to show Osama bin Laden’s bloody corpse. No U.S. or Pakistani officials have confirmed its authenticity, and two U.S. officials have warned NBC News that the image is a hoax.

A photo released on Monday purporting to show Osama bin Laden’s body is now reported to be a fake.

The image was carried by a number of international news agencies and broadcast by news channels around the world. It is thought to have originally been distributed by Pakistani media.

It is said to have been created using an earlier picture of bin Laden and another showing the bloodied face of an unidentified man.

The enhanced photo was reported to have been taken shortly after the al Qaeda’s leader’s body was recovered by US special forces.

It has now been withdrawn from all major media.

Copyright © 2011 euronews

Thanks Griobhtha,  if the photo is fake then the person in the image is not Osama, just as I said.  I believe that supports my original premise the person in the image is not OBL! 

This just shows how quickly others tend to believe everything they hear and not question what their own eyes see.

All I will Rightly say is: I am vindicated.   Thank you Gr.   

whaler23

« Reply #66 on: 05 02, 11, 01:50:32:PM » Reply

All I will Rightly say is: I am vindicated

Indeed.

and all I was rightly saying is Bin Laden WILL NOT look like Bin Laden IF the photos are released

carry on
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #67 on: 05 02, 11, 01:51:05:PM » Reply

fuck you, anchorhead.  what is with the ubama spelling, you chickenshit punk?  like i said, all the right wing dullards have are childish name games....nobama, oboner, ubama, usama, barack HUSSEIN obama, all that goofy shit that plays well with dumbfuck teabaggers, but not with anybody with at least a normal IQ. just keep pandering to the morons, chickenshit, it's your level.....
aesopsfable

Democrats are all Communists

« Reply #68 on: 05 02, 11, 01:52:13:PM » Reply

OK , LETS PUT THIS THING TO BED FOR ONCE AND FOR ALL http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2011/05/02/2011-05-02_osama_bin_laden_dead_gruesome_photo_is_hoax_but_white_house_debates_release_of_r.html
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #69 on: 05 02, 11, 02:14:35:PM » Reply

I told ya so, hoosier.

Don't ever doubt me.  Wink
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #70 on: 05 02, 11, 02:21:42:PM » Reply

I heard this morning the place he was staying was only 100 yards from a Paki military base.

I heard it was an Military ACADEMY, not base.
francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #71 on: 05 07, 11, 05:03:08:PM » Reply

He may just be keeping an eye out for infidels.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Thank You Usama
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About