Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 03:58:33:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662036 Posts in 298750 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Final show - Beck ties it together to allow the Left to understand 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 16 Print
Author Topic: Final show - Beck ties it together to allow the Left to understand  (Read 14514 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 04 23, 11, 05:12:48:AM » Reply

Glenn Becks final show - should have been his first show.  It will be that show that comes back to haunt you with "I told you so". Watch and you'll see why.

Everything you wanted to know, or wanted to disbelieve, is packed into this show. To which I am most certain has his worst detractors scratching their heads and wondering how it is they (the professionals they claim to be),  never put any of this information together in such a neat little package to make the puzzle into a clear picture. How it is all of this evidence slipped through their tiny little fingers.  How it is they found themselves mesmerized by "the band" (obama) and never even knew they hit an iceberg and were sinking, until the water was up to their knees.

But Beck knew. and his audience knew. Now you know too.   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oZfOkZmekSY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/oZfOkZmekSY</a>

hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #1 on: 04 23, 11, 06:17:09:AM » Reply

you are about as delusional as he is.  he is a joke, you just don't get it.
topgear
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 04 23, 11, 07:04:53:AM » Reply

Can you prove him wrong?
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #3 on: 04 23, 11, 07:14:08:AM » Reply

he is a babbling asshead.  only an idiot would listen to this fool for half an hour.  tell you what, why don't you list his 5 most salient, factual points that show how wrong obama and the democrats are compared to the republican supply side bullshit, and then i will prove them all wrong.
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #4 on: 04 23, 11, 08:37:21:AM » Reply

internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #5 on: 04 23, 11, 08:41:29:AM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/JgLFMhkrsJY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/JgLFMhkrsJY</a>
delurk
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 04 23, 11, 09:30:57:AM » Reply

It's obvious Jim that the liberals, at least the ones on this board will never get it. They are just like mushrooms, they are most confortable when they are kept in the dark and fed shit....
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 04 23, 11, 09:31:56:AM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/j3DhquH12jQ&amp;feature=BFp&amp;list=WLE8AA99866310F72A&amp;index=2" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/j3DhquH12jQ&amp;feature=BFp&amp;list=WLE8AA99866310F72A&amp;index=2</a>

Sounds like he's going to start being a private activist, from the little he previewed us with !

and then i will prove them all wrong.

ho duddy cant prove shit about anything,   he's still trying to prove that 11 years is 2 decades!   
LadyRavensWing

« Reply #8 on: 04 23, 11, 10:05:41:AM » Reply

Glenn Beck's Final Show....

Good Riddance to nothing more than a scurrying, paranoid, lying, hypocritical piece of offal!

Ldy R.* 
lakitss

« Reply #9 on: 04 23, 11, 10:16:04:AM » Reply

Again with accusations of lying. Funny how many on the left who have been clearly labeled and pinned the blame for our current disaster the democrats call a president, don't come out and deny that Beck is wrong! Soros, Sunstein, et al are mysteriously silent in their rebuttals.

Coincidence?

So you libtards keep licking the windows on your short bus back and forth from the behavioral health clinic and the rest of us will try and unfuck this nightmare with an adult perspective.
justincase

« Reply #10 on: 04 23, 11, 10:24:03:AM » Reply

LadyRavensWing

« Reply #11 on: 04 23, 11, 10:25:53:AM » Reply

lak,

While Beck and his led by the asshole following believe in the bullshit he touts, the world has obviously moved on without them...

Beck is well known for spouting out of his ass and has been cornered and pulled across the carpet for quite a bit of his bullshit...

Moving on...

Beck and his following are not worth any more of my commentary on this thread...

Ldy R.* 
Pages: 1 2 ... 16 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Final show - Beck ties it together to allow the Left to understand
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory