Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
07 26, 24, 10:52:35:PM

Login with username and password

If Kamala wins the Deep State wins and RIGHTS will slowly be forfeited.
Ask yourself "Where else on this planet will you find them?" (you won't)

VOTE TRUMP. Make America - "America" Again.

Search:     Advanced search
2690107 Posts in 301390 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: AesopsFalibles
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Technology  |  PC problems  |  Topic: The win 7 virus...is back ! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The win 7 virus...is back !  (Read 2312 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« on: 04 17, 11, 04:14:42:PM » Reply

It came back!  This damn Win7 virus made it back in again...
I wasted about $100 having the box cleaned and deemed clean by the computer geeks...

I just did a system restore all the way back to April 1st, from a backdoor pathway my older son showed me...I hope it works...but I think, ultimately, I will load all our documents and pictures on to a thumb drive, then fdisk and recover the system...cuz this is nuts.  And the funny thing is, after I got the box home, reloaded all the security software and stuff, it worked fine...Thing 2 was at the convention website site and then went to Facebook when I heard him call out...DAMMIT, it's back...

So, I wonder, can my IP address be the dirty culprit?  Can my provider simply assign me a new one?
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #1 on: 04 23, 11, 02:07:36:AM » Reply

Convention website??
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 04 23, 11, 02:15:01:AM » Reply

He was preparing for the annual Sakura con...he enters his music videos each year...
scotthmm
Semi Member

« Reply #3 on: 04 28, 11, 03:43:11:PM » Reply

Where did you download your windows 7 from?
Gale96

« Reply #4 on: 12 08, 11, 04:25:58:AM » Reply

hey,

How to delete Win 7 Virus Protection files in WindowsXP/Vista/7:<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Click your Windows Start menu, then click “Search.”<.></.>
2. A pop up will ask, “What do you want to search for?”Click “All files and folders.”<.></.>
3. Type a Win 7 Virus Protection file in the search box, andselect “Local Hard Drives.”<.></.>
4. Click “Search.” Once the Win 7 Virus Protection file isfound, delete it.<.></.>
<.> </.>
How to stop Win 7 Virus Protection processes:<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Click the Start menu, select Run.<.></.>
2. Type taskmgr.exe into the the Run command box, and click“OK.” You can also launch the Task Manager by pressing keys CTRL + Shift + ESC.<.></.>
3. Click Processes tab, and find Win 7 Virus Protectionprocesses.<.></.>
4. Once you’ve found the Win 7 Virus Protection processes,right-click them and select “End Process” to kill Win 7 Virus Protection.<.></.>
How to remove Win 7 Virus Protection registry keys:<.></.>
<.> </.>
Backup your registry before you edit it. Then…<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Click the Start menu, and click “Run.” An “Open” fieldwill appear. Type “regedit” and click “OK ” to open up your Registry Editor. InWindows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programs and files” box in theStart menu.<.></.>
2. Registry Editor opens as a two-paned window: the leftside lets you select registry keys,the right side shows the values of anyselected registry key.<.></.>
3. To find a Win 7 Virus Protection registry key, select“Edit,” then select “Find,” and in the search bar type any of Win 7 VirusProtection ‘s registry keys.<.></.>
4. When the Win 7 Virus Protection registry key appears, todelete the Win 7 Virus Protection registry key, right-click it, and select“Modify,” then select “Delete.”<.></.>
How to delete Win 7 Virus Protection DLLs:<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Open the Start menu, and click “Run.” Type “cmd” in Run,and click “OK.” (In Windows 7, just type “regedit” into the “Search programsand files” box in the Start menu.)<.></.>
2. To change your current directory, type “cd” in thecommand box, press “Space,” and enter the full directory where the Win 7 VirusProtection DLL is located. If you’re not sure where the Win 7 Virus ProtectionDLL is located, enter “dir” in the command box to display a directory’scontents. To go one directory back, type “cd ..” in the command box and press“Enter.”<.></.>
3. When you’ve found a Win 7 Virus Protection DLL, type“regsvr32 /u SampleDLLName.dll” (e.g., “regsvr32 /u jl27script.dll”) and press“Enter.”<.></.>
Did Win 7 Virus Protection change your homepage?<.></.>
<.> </.>
1. Select Start menu > Control Panel > InternetOptions > General.<.></.>
2. Type your preferred home page’s URL (e.g.,“http://www.homepage.com”).<.></.>
3. Click “Use Default,” “Apply,” and “OK.”
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Technology  |  PC problems  |  Topic: The win 7 virus...is back !
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory