Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 25, 24, 04:13:26:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662801 Posts in 298815 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: It's EASY to say "It's all about the kids" 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 Print
Author Topic: It's EASY to say "It's all about the kids"  (Read 8858 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #60 on: 04 14, 11, 04:39:11:PM » Reply

true, palin likes to bitch about unions in every other fucking state but the one she was half governor of?  that seems a bit odd..but then, everything anchorhead says is odd. 
Dardmex

« Reply #61 on: 04 14, 11, 05:18:31:PM » Reply

hoosier daddy --- I hate Sarah Palin so very, very much!

http://www.dailykos.com    http://www.MoveOn.org
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #62 on: 04 14, 11, 05:33:49:PM » Reply

I understand every part of you being a hypocritical Person Of Substance
... and WHERE is my supposed hypocrisy, Petunia?

You're a knee jerk liberal, Petunia.  You don't even think about what you are saying.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #63 on: 04 14, 11, 05:36:30:PM » Reply

you're a knee jerk liberal, too, anchorhead...except without the knee or the liberal part. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #64 on: 04 14, 11, 05:41:27:PM » Reply

true, palin raises concerns about unions in every other state but the one she was governor of

Name three.

Perhaps it would make sense to ho-daddy if he realized that the union issues in Wisconsin and Ohio are of NATIONAL importance because they deal with a fundamental change in the relationship between public unions and government.  Whereas the issue of Mark Begich and the Anchorage public unions is about Begich's corruption in a municipal issue, and does not involve a fundamental change in law.

Petunia and ho-daddy are being disingenuous and are only trying to make cheap political shots, for which their is no foundation.

that seems a bit odd.

Not if you have at least half a brain.

Wisconsin and Ohio - Fundamental change in law that has national implications.

Anchorage - a local corruption issue, that has no national implications.

Petunia and ho-daddy can't seem to see the difference between the two.  How odd.

Petunia and ho-daddy HATE logic.  It is their enemy.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #65 on: 04 14, 11, 05:42:36:PM » Reply

Ho-daddy,

How's that 2/3 Senator Barry Snobama working out for ya?
Dardmex

« Reply #66 on: 04 14, 11, 05:43:48:PM » Reply

anchoragedan --- I just so happen to know that my friend hoosier daddy dislikes it when you refer to him as "ho daddy," so please stop doing it, OK?

http://www.dailykos.com    http://www.MoveOn.org
whaler23

« Reply #67 on: 04 14, 11, 05:49:06:PM » Reply

putamex, relax and let denise ramble, its comical ... seriously, who better than you can appreciate inane horseshit?
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #68 on: 04 14, 11, 05:58:06:PM » Reply

Dard, relax and let me ramble nonsensically

Yeah, Dard.  Why do you even care what Petunia says?
mayzin1
Honored Member

« Reply #69 on: 04 14, 11, 07:54:32:PM » Reply

Hey Jim,
Thanks for the clip.  Christie has a difficult road ahead, fighting with these selfish people.  And telling the Governor of state with the highest school taxes in the land to raise taxes more so they can have their cake and eat it too - is proof positive that it's me, me, me and if you don't give me my way I'm going to have a tantrum and go on strike and then what will you do? Na na na na na

Good for him for finally standing up to the likes of them.

One of the talk stations in NJ pointed out that these people are so despised that they don't even run their whiney adds in NJ.  They run their whoa is me adds in Philly and in NYC because they know the union types there will feel sorry for them.  In fact the unions in Philly are trying to oust the incumbent mayor who has had one heck of a financle mess to clean up.  They want to replace him with the previous mayor who was constantly under investigation/suspicion for corruption - along with his brother and others in his administration.  The mayor of NYC has been taking heat for his entire term (post Guliani - let me spend more), but after 3 terms in office he will soon step down and one can only hope that whomever follows will have the honesty and tenacity to hold on despite criticism and ridicule.
n1te-stalker
Honored Member

never look back you're past may be catching up

« Reply #70 on: 04 14, 11, 08:33:12:PM » Reply

The state’s largest teachers union last year spent $6.6 million on an ad campaign targeting Governor Christie’s cuts to education, according to a report issued by the Election Law Enforcement Commission Wednesday morning.

AP FILE PHOTO
Governor Christie

The New Jersey Education Association blanketed the airwaves last year as it warred with Christie, and spent a total of almost $6.9 million on lobbying across the board, making it far and away the special interest group that spent the most to win over the public and elected officials.
mayzin1
Honored Member

« Reply #71 on: 04 14, 11, 08:42:14:PM » Reply

And they can't even hide that in one school district in NJ the price of education per student is $32K and in another it's about $5K.  Now how is that possible?  And as someone so astutely pointed out it's not like the ones who are getting the $32K/year education are all graduating from HS and going on to Ivy League colleges.  The perfomance is on a par with the district that spends $5K/year.  Can you imagine what those kids in Asbury Park would be doing if they only spent $5K/year/student.

Catholic Schools don't even cost what the Public Schools do in NJ and yet no matter what else they do - Catholic Educators deliver a superb education.

Huntinton and Sylvan shoud run our schools.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: It's EASY to say "It's all about the kids"
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory