Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 06:41:42:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653547 Posts in 297936 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print
Author Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train....  (Read 7576 times)
whaler23

« Reply #36 on: 04 11, 11, 07:21:18:PM » Reply

Fine, I'll stop supporting Iraq, you stop supporting Planned Parenthood

I neutral on PP ... pro choice if you will. Who am I to decide the right or wrong of other peoples decisions. If they are stomping on Gods wishes then God will take care of them when the time comes

if not, Im not the God to hammer them now.

all God-like mortals raise your hands.

ahhh.. a pretty decent showing for a small board.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #37 on: 04 11, 11, 07:24:21:PM » Reply

Who am I to decide the right or wrong of other peoples decisions.

You are the person paying the bill for those decisions.  As such, you get to decide what it can be spent on.
justincase

« Reply #38 on: 04 11, 11, 07:34:07:PM » Reply

Conservatives have sought to bar federal funds from going directly to Planned Parenthood and the United Nations Population Fund. The money would not go for abortions, for federal law already blocks that, and the Population Fund doesn’t provide abortions. What the money would pay for is family planning.

In the United States, publicly financed family planning prevented 1.94 million unwanted pregnancies in 2006, according to the Guttmacher Institute, which studies reproductive health. The result of those averted pregnancies was 810,000 fewer abortions, the institute said.

Publicly financed contraception pays for itself, by reducing money spent through Medicaid on childbirth and child care. Guttmacher found that every $1 invested in family planning saved taxpayers $3.74.

As for international family planning, the Guttmacher Institute calculates that a 15 percent decline in spending there would mean 1.9 million more unwanted pregnancies, 800,000 more abortions and 5,000 more maternal deaths.

So when some lawmakers preen their anti-abortion feathers but take steps that would result in more abortions and more women dying in childbirth, that’s not governance, that’s hypocrisy.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #39 on: 04 11, 11, 07:47:22:PM » Reply

Conservatives have sought to bar federal funds from going directly to Planned Parenthood and the United Nations Population Fund. The money would not go for abortions, for federal law already blocks that

Federal money goes to Planned Parenthood.  Planned Parenthood performs abortions.  It's not rocket science.
justincase

« Reply #40 on: 04 11, 11, 09:58:21:PM » Reply

No, it's hypocrisy.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #41 on: 04 11, 11, 10:02:08:PM » Reply

but none of it is used for abortions, bozo.  how stupid are you?  seriously, why are you so fucking stupid?  when some faith based organizations were allowed to be funded by the government, a lot of people said, hey, they will use that dough to proselytize, they made sure the federal funds were put in another entity within the church involved.  and that is how that works with Planned Parenthood.  they have set up a separate entity that deals with only Title X funding and thus MAKES SURE THEY FOLLOW FEDERAL LAW CONCERNING NO FEDERAL FUNDS FOR ELECTIVE ABORTIONS...GET IT, MORON?
francopnion

« Reply #42 on: 04 12, 11, 02:49:33:PM » Reply

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/what-planned-parenthood-actually-does/2011/04/06/AFhBPa2C_blog.html

This is what PP does.  And they are forbiden, by law, from any Abortion proceedures.   The Republicans are simply attacking Women's Rights.  They think women should be treated like cattle.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #43 on: 04 12, 11, 04:47:18:PM » Reply

What are you talking about?  The chart you linked shows Abortion on it.

francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #44 on: 04 17, 11, 12:20:55:PM » Reply

Not really sure why so many put posts up without knowledge of the subject.  PP is a multifaceted organization.   The RepublisKKKums would like to paint them as an abortion mill, but that is not even close to the truth.

http://www.plannedparenthood.org/
Pages: 1 ... 3 4  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory