Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:52:38:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660674 Posts in 298614 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train....  (Read 7717 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #24 on: 04 11, 11, 06:49:18:PM » Reply

so does every hospital in the country.....what is your point? no federal funding can be used for elective abortions.  so fuck off, moron.  and by the way, ABORTIONS ARE LEGAL.  who cares what you think, bitch?  next time you get pregnant, don't have an abortion...nobody is forcing you...
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #25 on: 04 11, 11, 06:49:27:PM » Reply

and a lot of people think they should have the right to force women to cede control of their bodies to the government.

The only ones I see doing that are the libs.  Conservatives want women and men to have the right to make their own decisions.

planned parenthood does not use federal money for abortions.

Those millions of dollars go into their general fund.  They are indistinguishable.

what part of that do you not understand?

I understand perfectly.  The federal government gives hundreds of millions off dollars to an organization whose number one revenue source is abortion.

Now you know, hoosier.
whaler23

« Reply #26 on: 04 11, 11, 06:51:09:PM » Reply

Who cares what they do with their bodies? They can baste in molasses and rub their asses on an anthill as far as I'm concerned. I don't want my money paying for abortions, killing what I consider as "babies."   duh!

and I didnt want some fearless cheerleader spending $12 billion dollars a month so some pissant raghead could vote

it it a tie?
keno

« Reply #27 on: 04 11, 11, 06:52:32:PM » Reply

and I didnt want some fearless cheerleader spending $12 billion dollars a month so some pissant raghead could vote

Agreed that one nuke would have been much cheaper.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #28 on: 04 11, 11, 06:52:49:PM » Reply

so does every hospital in the country.

False.  Most hospitals do NOT perform abortions.

no federal funding can be used for elective abortions.

And yet that is exactly what it is used for at Planned Parenthood.

and by the way, ABORTIONS ARE LEGAL.

... and that makes it right?  By the way, SLAVERY was legal too.

next time you get pregnant, don't have an abortion.

Next time you get drunk, don't kill anyone.

..nobody is forcing you...

Nobody is forcing you to drink.
whaler23

« Reply #29 on: 04 11, 11, 07:02:04:PM » Reply

Agreed that one nuke would have been much cheaper

and that would have instilled democracy how? or been any different than saddam killing the kurds how?

or or or or ?
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #30 on: 04 11, 11, 07:09:46:PM » Reply

Jim just one small rual town that uses PPH as primary health care and with the economy down there are a lot more that are using those services.

As a teenager growing up in small-town Indiana, Elizabeth Miles didn't know that the local Planned Parenthood offered affordable contraception and other subsidized reproductive health services.
"I just wasn't educated," Miles said in an interview. "I knew about it, but wasn't real knowledgeable on what all they did or anything, and I was scared of telling my parents I needed to go there."
Following the birth of her child at age 17, she finally visited the local clinic. At the time, she was unemployed and uninsured, and they were able to provide her a birth control prescription for $3 a month. Now 32, she still visits the same Planned Parenthood in her hometown of Seymour for pap smears, annual check-ups and birth control, because they provided her an affordable way to take control of her reproductive health.
When lawmakers in Washington debate whether to strip federal funds from Planned Parenthood clinics, most of the discussion revolves around the access to abortion that the clinics offer.
But many of their patients never undergo an abortion -- Planned Parenthood estimates that such procedures account for only 4 percent of the services they provide. Most of the rest, the group says, are affordable primary care services, often in rural, low-income parts of the country.
In Miles' hometown -- population 17,503, as of the 2010 U.S. Census -- the Planned Parenthood clinic is the only affordable health care option for people without insurance. She says she's not sure how she would be able to get to the next nearest clinic in Columbus, Ind., if hers were to shut down.
"A lot of people in my town don't have their own transportation," said Miles, a mental health technician. Seymour is about a 30-minute drive from Columbus. "They rely on the 'Recycle to Ride' bus to get around, and the bus won't take you to Columbus.
justincase

« Reply #31 on: 04 11, 11, 07:13:03:PM » Reply

No one here gives a crap about poor people who don't have insurance.  As far as they're concerned, poor people should just hurry up and die so they don't have to concern themselves with them anymore.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #32 on: 04 11, 11, 07:14:56:PM » Reply

Fine, I'll stop supporting Iraq, you stop supporting Planned Parenthood.

whaler23

« Reply #33 on: 04 11, 11, 07:15:57:PM » Reply

look, Beck was the the door asking everyone who walked up if she was a hooker and she needed abortions in order to stay in business?

he stays really busy covering all of the PP offices (in his mind)
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #34 on: 04 11, 11, 07:16:55:PM » Reply

Let's be honest.  We ALL care about poor people.

Some of us want to volunteer to help the poor.  Others want to "volunteer" somebody else to help the poor.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #35 on: 04 11, 11, 07:19:11:PM » Reply

As far as they're concerned, poor people should just hurry up and die so they don't have to concern themselves with them anymore.

Why do you say things that are not true?  Are you searching for some sort of shock & awe affect?
This is no different than saying Republicans want children to go to bed hungry. 

Pages: 1 2 3 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory