Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 01:42:20:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653663 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train.... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train....  (Read 7578 times)
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« on: 04 11, 11, 05:39:19:PM » Reply

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/11/glenn-beck-lawrence-odonnell-planned-parenthood-hookers_n_847499.html
a new low for beck. lawrence o'donnell read an email from a woman who said she depends on Planned Parenthood. not just for birth control but for basic health exams and preventive health care that otherwise she could not afford. and somehow, this idiotic hate monger took that to mean she was a hooker and she needed abortions in order to stay in business? how does this clown have an audience but also how does he get radio stations to agree to allow this idiot to spew his crazy ass distortions and hate speech? here is the link, which i know is the only way to get people to actually believe just how screwed up beck is....this is unbelievable....
justincase

« Reply #1 on: 04 11, 11, 05:44:59:PM » Reply

Oh puhleeze.  You don't actually expect anyone on this board to think anything Beck says isn't the gospel, do you?  These morons LOVE Glenn Beck!  He is their messiah!  You'll be lucky to get out of here without being tarred and feathered. 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #2 on: 04 11, 11, 05:45:22:PM » Reply

Wow!  That Lawrence O'Donnell is a real wack job!

Thanks for the link, hoosier.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #3 on: 04 11, 11, 05:47:44:PM » Reply

So, exactly "who" does rely on Planned Parenthood for their primary health care?

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #4 on: 04 11, 11, 05:49:34:PM » Reply

I know if I were to get injured, I would head straight for Planned Parenthood.
whaler23

« Reply #5 on: 04 11, 11, 05:52:50:PM » Reply

the Bckster is toast, he can derail anywhere for any reason and not have to reap the consequences of his insanity too much.

methinks the show is just getting started

wait until he gets an evangical show fleecing little old women and bible thumpers out of their hard earned cash ...
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 04 11, 11, 05:53:00:PM » Reply

Hello, Planned Parenthood ?   I have a cough and scratchy throat, can I schedule an appointment? I may have strep.

whaler23

« Reply #7 on: 04 11, 11, 05:55:02:PM » Reply

So, exactly "who" does rely on Planned Parenthood for their primary health care?

if you really dont know then why are you bitching about it?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 04 11, 11, 05:57:44:PM » Reply

if you really dont know then why are you bitching about it?

Um Whaler. It was a question.  I was asking who used Planned Parenthood as a Primary Health care.  Nobody answered. Do you know?

whaler23

« Reply #9 on: 04 11, 11, 05:58:50:PM » Reply

Men’s Sexual Health Services at Planned Parenthood
Services offered at Planned Parenthood health centers vary by location. Some of the services include
  • checkups for reproductive or sexual health problems
  • colon cancer screening   
  • erectile dysfunction services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral   
  • jock itch exam and treatment   
  • male infertility screening and referral   
  • premature ejaculation services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral   
  • routine physical exams   
  • testicular cancer screenings   
  • prostate cancer screenings   
  • urinary tract infections testing and treatment   
  • vasectomy

maybe denise can go see if Planned Parenthood can find his balls
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 04 11, 11, 05:59:39:PM » Reply

I found it hilarious that the Huffington post characterizes Lawrence O'Donnell - Countdown to no ratings, as having a "feud" with Glen Beck.

That's like saying a high school basketball team has a rivalry with the Los Angeles Lakers.
whaler23

« Reply #11 on: 04 11, 11, 06:01:07:PM » Reply

Our Clients
Planned Parenthood provides sexual and reproductive health care, education, and information to more than five million women, men, and adolescents worldwide each year.
Three million women and men in the United States annually visit Planned Parenthood affiliate health centers for trusted health care services and information.
Seventy-nine percent of Planned Parenthood health care clients in the U.S. are age 20 and older.
One in five women in the U.S. has visited a Planned Parenthood health center at least once in her life.
Our Work
Planned Parenthood health centers focus on prevention: 83 percent of our clients receive services to prevent unintended pregnancy.
Planned Parenthood services help prevent more than 612,000 unintended pregnancies each year.
Planned Parenthood provides nearly one million Pap tests and more than 830,000 breast exams each year, critical services in detecting cancer.
Planned Parenthood provides nearly four million tests and treatments for sexually transmitted infections, including HIV.
Three percent of all Planned Parenthood health services are abortion services.
Planned Parenthood affiliates provide educational programs to nearly 1.2 million young people and adults each year.
Planned Parenthood has more than four million activists, supporters, and donors working for women's health and safety and our fundamental reproductive rights.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Beck Takes A Ride on an Even Crazier Train....
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory