Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 26, 24, 04:56:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662961 Posts in 298829 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Most energy resources in the world and that’s without 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print
Author Topic: Most energy resources in the world and that’s without  (Read 8369 times)
wvit1001

« Reply #48 on: 03 27, 11, 02:24:11:PM » Reply

You know where everybody on the road with you is going?

Pretty much, just about everyone is heading into town where all the jobs are.
wvit1001

« Reply #49 on: 03 27, 11, 02:26:56:PM » Reply

I would car pool but my job makes it neccessary for me to have access to my car all the time.  I also don't know exactly where I'll be or what job site I'll be on at the end of the day. 
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #50 on: 03 27, 11, 02:37:13:PM » Reply

BUY AN AMERICAN MADE HARLEY AND GET 40 MPG, AND TAKE UP LESS SPACE ON THE FREEWAY AND PARKING LOT!!!!
headcheese
Honored Member

« Reply #51 on: 03 27, 11, 02:41:47:PM » Reply

If you REALLY cared about the environment, you wouldn't live 25 miles away from where you work, and in the same breath preach to people about conserving energy.

You drive that Beetle to work with one person in it? Thats wasting valuble resources.

I ride a Harley, 50+ MPG in the summer.

It's none of your business what kind of car I drive.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #52 on: 03 27, 11, 03:06:54:PM » Reply

Econ 101......

The supply eixts.....

Flood the market with supply and thereby drive the price down....

But, that requires a will to do so, a government to get out of the way, and a strategy to not create wealth for middle east countries....

It would in effect require an attitude that would say what is in the best interest of the USA may not necessarily be in the interests of others.....
doodle-mcvee
Treasoncrats Suck!
Honored Member

« Reply #53 on: 03 27, 11, 04:14:44:PM » Reply

headcheese
Honored Member

« Reply #54 on: 03 27, 11, 04:31:56:PM » Reply

Econ 101......

Even the anti-drill people know that much.

Then again, I might be making assumptions on their knowlege.

There is no logical reason they don't want to drill here, other than the assumption they think it will have no effect on prices.

Tell me if I'm wrong.

Other than the shit you've already posted
mayzin1
Honored Member

« Reply #55 on: 03 27, 11, 04:49:24:PM » Reply

If we were to say we are going to open up drilling anywhere within the US oil prices would start dropping immediately..

What's that famous line from Top Gun "b.sh.t". "Gesundheit".

Oil prices would only go higher because of the "costs" of new drilling, rigs, crews.  You name it there will always be an excuse.  They will produce more oil (with no actual shortages).   
upyrwazoo
Contributor

« Reply #56 on: 03 27, 11, 06:01:36:PM » Reply

THERE'S MORE TO THIS THAN JUST DRILLING, IT HAPPENS EVERY YEAR IN THE FALL THEY RAISE THE PRICE OF HEATING OIL BECAUSE THEY "DIDN'T ANTICIPATE THE DEMAND", AND IN THE SPRING THEY RAISE THE PRICE OF GASOLINE AGAIN BECAUSE THEY "DIDN'T "ANTICIPATE THE DEMAND AND ARE STILL MAKING HEATING OIL?Huh? BUT THE SIMPLE FACT IS THAT IF THE SUPPLY IS FINITE WHY ARE WE WAITING TO DRILL HERE? WHY DRAIN OUR ECONOMY, IT WILL BE AT LEAST A DECADE BEFORE WE HAVE A VIABLE ALTERNATIVE, WHICH IS MOST LIKELY TO BE NATURAL GAS, AND WE ARE ALREADY FIGHTING OVER THE DRILLING FOR THAT!!!!! THE LEFT WON'T BE HAPPY UNTIL WE ARE REDUCED TO THIRD WORLD STATUS!
Baretta19

« Reply #57 on: 03 27, 11, 06:51:17:PM » Reply

It`s a finite resource. They aren`t making anymore. Childless people like baretta and sweetwater care nothing for the future because they`ve never reproduced (gun nuts have no women in their lives).

Time for you to go back on the medication, auggie poo.

ROFLMFAO-

Funny stuff Auggie yeha I have no children by choice, but I do feed a 100 or so children amonth, How many do you feed. As for "their" future, I do care alot about it that's why I fight liberalism every single day of my life, I want thosechildren to have a quality of life that liberalism can't possibly provide, It's called prayer, love and understanding instead of condoms and abortions.

As for my wife, she's a 4'12" (She says it makes her sound taller)sicilian, a cross between Joyce Dewitt and Penelope Cruz who packs a 380 auto and is really really good with it
doodle-mcvee
Treasoncrats Suck!
Honored Member

« Reply #58 on: 03 27, 11, 08:50:32:PM » Reply

francopnion

« Reply #59 on: 04 12, 11, 02:57:08:PM » Reply

The US is currently at it highest oil production ever.  We also export between  1.6million, and 10 million  barrels of oil perday.

http://www.indexmundi.com/united_states/oil_exports.html
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Most energy resources in the world and that’s without
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory