Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:25:43:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653506 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Religion  |  Christianity  |  Topic: Fear only the wrath of Jehovah God 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Fear only the wrath of Jehovah God  (Read 1993 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 03 12, 11, 10:26:16:AM » Reply

I know some of you may find this boring but please take heed to the last line on this thread... I found it to be most interesting...

And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness.

His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself,

and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God.

Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen.

And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty.

And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

I saw also an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice and said to all the birds that fly in midheaven: “Come here, be gathered together to the great evening meal of God,

that
YOU
 may eat the fleshy parts of kings and the fleshy parts of military commanders and the fleshy parts of strong men and the fleshy parts of horses and of those seated upon them, and the fleshy parts of all, of freemen as well as of slaves and of small ones and great.”

And I saw the wild beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to wage the war with the one seated on the horse and with his army.

And the wild beast was caught, and along with it the false prophet that performed in front of it the signs with which he misled those who received the mark of the wild beast and those who render worship to its image. While still alive, they both were hurled into the fiery lake that burns with sulphur.

But the rest were killed off with the long sword of the one seated on the horse, which [sword] proceeded out of his mouth. And all the birds were filled from the fleshy parts of them.

The wrath of Jehovah God has to be almighty... to have his Son...come and with his words destroy all that is bad on earth... afterwards an angel from heaven inviting all the birds to come and eat them...

In the meantime, Satan is in the lake of fire, grave yard, alive..yikes he will be there 1000 years...

before he is destroyed forever...

Pretty much like death row... the bad ones stay almost forever before they are destroyed... interesting huh?  I thought so...

n1te-stalker
Honored Member

never look back you're past may be catching up

« Reply #1 on: 04 09, 11, 03:24:44:AM » Reply

Hey Luv who wrote the Bible....?
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 09 09, 12, 09:27:25:PM » Reply

Men inspired by God...who else...
pacifica
Honored Member

springborn1959

« Reply #3 on: 09 15, 12, 02:00:19:PM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W4ga_M5Zdn4&amp;feature=related" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/W4ga_M5Zdn4&amp;feature=related</a>
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  Religion  |  Christianity  |  Topic: Fear only the wrath of Jehovah God
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About