Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 03:25:00:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663583 Posts in 298890 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Grey skies forever 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Grey skies forever  (Read 224 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 03 09, 11, 08:53:56:AM » Reply

it's raining again... and I'm not mad about it yet....let it rain 40 days and nights and then ask how I feel... it's possible here in Ohio....

Did I tell you all, I got a grill on sale of course... it's one of the ones that you can cook pan cakes on and on the reverse you can barbeque...funny thing... I don't like pan cakess...but you can put sausage or bacon on it and it will smell up the whole house...

ok sit down... I'm gonna tell you all something...

Never made a grill cheese sandwich in my life... so I think it's time... ok...although raw cheese offends my system... I can get along with a grill cheese sandwich once in awhile... So yes I go to the internet to tell me how to make it...

told you to sit down...

We didn't have them growing up because my parents thought best to give us fruits  and  cereal in the morings......reason why I dislike oranges today... and also green peas....yuck!

Today I fill up the car... 3.49 and yes I'm pissed...big time...and the powers that be didn't give us a cost of living increase... 

Let me be thankful for something today... let's see.... so many things... here' s one:   I woke up that's one....don't have to worry about crackheads living next to me... that's two.....
Thank you Jesus!

Ok got to run... the Mammograph is today... I got it wrong on the post I told you all about it....

Oh!  Good Morning!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 03 09, 11, 10:04:13:AM » Reply

My husband is a grilled cheese rookie as well...he's actually afraid to try and make them...but he perserved the other night and hated the result...LOL

We didn't have any american cheese, so he made himself one w/ colby jack and one for my son w/ swiss...on multi-grain bread...and he said they tasted awful.

I only use American cheese...the deli slices are the best.  I like to put a little bit of miracle whip on the inside too...heat up your pan to about medium high, using soft butter or margarine, slather one side of your sandwich and place butter side down in pan, then you can easily butter the other side...fry to golden brown, flip and brown the other side...that's how I've done it all my life and they never fail.

My mother used to add grape jelly to hers...I could never stomach that but she said they were fantastic...

Good luck...

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 03 09, 11, 10:52:22:AM » Reply

Put some raw onions on that grilled cheese...I made plenty of them in my lifetime.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 03 09, 11, 12:19:58:PM » Reply

Now you're talking Sun... grilled onions... goodness I'm tired of throwing away onions because they stay too long in my fridge... and I love them enough to never not have them... firgure that out...

I put onion in everything I cook almost... If I could put it on pop corn... well I would...

Takn I'm going to try the grill cheese that way you wrote it here... we'll see... I just have the shredded up mild cheese in the fridge now, I put that in my salads...

Just got back from the drs... it was quick and easy this time... thank goodness... then I filled my tank up...70.00 worth... and I'm so mad about it... I forgot I was suppose to go somewhere else before I came home... now I'm putting that on my list of things I need to get when I have a list...

The world is surely coming to an end...shortly...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #4 on: 03 09, 11, 12:22:56:PM » Reply

Hey..I just noticed it looks  like the floor was mopped here.

I just came in from washing down the driveway. I had the lawn aerated today, what a muddy mess of clay and lime...it's been like 4 or 5 years. I will deal with weeds later this summer.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 03 09, 11, 12:41:53:PM » Reply

I want to aerate my lawn too while you can dig into the ground... lots of clay here... and then weed and feed it...  and maybe after 2 weeks I can reseed is that the right time Sun?  Tell me the order to do it... and yes, I don't have much luck when I do them at the same time... I usually reseed in the fall but didn't last year...if I did, I didn't do it right... so....what do you say?
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 03 09, 11, 02:13:12:PM » Reply

we had a horrible storm this morning.  Tornado's , rain thunder , lighting.  Looks like it has finally passed me, but another is coming across, which isn't as severe.  anyway I'm back for the moment, LOL!
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #7 on: 03 09, 11, 02:26:52:PM » Reply

No rain yet - but the skies are black and getting blacker by the minute.

I never had a grilled cheese sandwich in England - but it is my favorite standby here.  Actually I like my grilled cheese on sourdough bread with white sharp cheddar and occasionally I put sliced tomatoes in.  Lots of butter on the outsides of the bread before going into the pan.  Also I love the Kettle cooked potato chips, original flavor, to go along with the sandwich.   Thanks - now I know what I'm going to have for our lunch today!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Grey skies forever
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory