Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:51:13:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: Bently The spoiled Dog 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Bently The spoiled Dog  (Read 1345 times)
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« on: 02 19, 11, 07:18:28:PM » Reply

My Dogs name is Bently he is a 9 year old Airedale does not chase balls or frisbie's he will run with me and wrestle now and then but he like walks on the bike path and Loves little dogs he was raised with 2 yorkies for awhile and we baby sit a Miniature schnauzer .

I will try and get some better pictures but he has his winter coat now and realy needs to be groomed , have alot more but not scaned into the computer just yet .

BOB

* Picture 040.jpg (1133.02 KB, 2048x1536 - viewed 177 times.)
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 02 19, 11, 07:30:04:PM » Reply

My wife and i like watching the dog shows when we got Bently he was living on a porch chewing  the railings he was 2 a little active and still is but a very nice dog .
Sorry about the picture i was fixing the Dishwasher and Bently had to be right there helping me .
Very curious when you walk in the house with something you have to show it to him and tell him what it is and let him sniff it  .

BOB
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 02 20, 11, 02:40:47:AM » Reply

One of our members, emily, has an airedale...Hannah and she is a cutie patootie...
BOBRI123
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 02 20, 11, 02:26:21:PM » Reply

They are great Dogs and will become a valued part of your Family .

I can tell him to do somthing and he will go and do it , very good dogs .

Good luck with Hannah .

Bob , Dawn & Bently
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 02 20, 11, 10:41:13:PM » Reply

Bently looks like a very nice boy!  We got Hannah from Airedale Rescue 7 months ago and she is 3 this month.  Before that we had our Airedale Edgar and we had to put him to sleep after an awful operation to remove a 7 pound tumor.  He did ok for a little while but then rapidly went downhill and it devastated us.  Edgar had just turned 11.

Good luck with Bently - Hannah loves the dishwasher too - she tries to lick the plates!

Bently - meet Hannah!

* _DSC2107_811.jpg (112.09 KB, 640x639 - viewed 165 times.)

* 30.jpg (729.61 KB, 1134x1701 - viewed 168 times.)
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 21, 11, 03:24:25:PM » Reply

Hannah, the most adorabibble airedale EVUH !!!

Makes my pooch look like chopped liver...or worse...LOL
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #6 on: 02 22, 11, 12:47:11:AM » Reply

They are all adorable..............especially little Ozzie!  Have you ever been on the North West Airedale Rescue site:  http://www.nwairedalerescue.org/animals/detail?AnimalID=3225281  .  They have just got in a new doggie "Babe" looking for a loving home.  You can visit the site and just click on the left hand side without logging in, to see all the available dogs, the happy tails of those adopted and the Remembrances.  http://www.nwairedalerescue.org/user/login
takncarabizniz
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 02 22, 11, 09:59:36:AM » Reply

Wow, what a story.  We have resisted adopting another baby, since Ozzie is so freakin' co-dependent.  He does fine w/ other dogs in the yard when he has friends over, or when he goes to the groomer...but the house is his domain and his bad habits rear their ugly heads whenever we bring another dog into the house...so it will be a while before we consider another pooch.  We are members of Seattle purebred dog rescue, we've got tibetan terriers in mind, as our favorite baby, Hobo, was one...but now that we have Oz, we will concentrate on making his life the best we can while we have him...

Hmmmmm he must know I'm typing about him...he's cuddled up on the back of the chair right behind the computer desk...LOL
emilyB
Contributor

« Reply #8 on: 02 22, 11, 04:56:43:PM » Reply

Ozzie is such a little character but Hannah displays the same behavior to other dogs who dare come into her home.  We have found a solution to her barking at anyone who passes by the house or when we are in the car and they are walking on the street.  Quite by accident we found a training clicker that we used to have and just one click and a voice command and Hannah obeys!  I know it is supposed to work the other way around and you click after good behavior, followed by a treat, but a click for bad behavior works just as well - she hates the thing and now we only have to show it to her if she starts misbehaving!   Who would have thought!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: Bently The spoiled Dog
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory