Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:56:15:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653716 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Planned Parenthood BUSTED like ACORN 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13  Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood BUSTED like ACORN  (Read 15970 times)
Amazed
« Reply #144 on: 02 19, 11, 04:32:56:PM » Reply

"How about this, we execute murderers the same way we execute the unborn?

No trial, no conviction only summary execution via dismemberment!

Wouldn't that be fun?"

Yes, that makes about 8 times at least that you have cut and pasted that today, it was as much bullshit on those previous occasions as it is now. Though I'm sure to flgrl it is gospel
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #145 on: 02 19, 11, 04:33:25:PM » Reply

That's no surprise Flgirl.  You've never once posted anything factual and you shrink away from the truth like a vampire from garlic.  You rely on circulating email hoaxes for your worldview because they justify your paranoia and hate.  I wouldn't expect you to comprehend reality because it doesn't fit in with your skewed logic and bigoted prejudices, you miserable old bat. 
Amazed
« Reply #146 on: 02 19, 11, 04:35:03:PM » Reply

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gyu82WG_edM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Gyu82WG_edM</a>
justincase

« Reply #147 on: 02 19, 11, 04:55:49:PM » Reply

I finally put that idiot double D on ignore.  He's boring as hell.
Amazed
« Reply #148 on: 02 19, 11, 05:00:35:PM » Reply

He's gotta be about the stupidest mofro around, him and lluke.
lluke47

« Reply #149 on: 02 19, 11, 05:22:51:PM » Reply

One more time.  By law, Planned Parenthood cannot allocate any federal money for abortions.

You are the dumbest negro on this board if you believe they don't....

A planned parenthood exceptive said they could not survive without tax payer money, I believe them over the duped negros here who eat liberal lies up like they do camel dung from mooselim trash..

These murdering bastards give the under aged girls pills that may or may not work since they abort 47% of the pregnancies of women that they supply pills to, amazing ain't it you doofus liberals, you are nothing but murderers and ignorant useful idiots for murderers..
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #150 on: 02 19, 11, 05:27:21:PM » Reply

You liberals should remember those who willingly slaughter the innocent for convenience will one day find themselves slaughtered for another's convenience!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #151 on: 02 19, 11, 05:32:14:PM » Reply

I finally put that idiot double D on ignore.  He's boring as hell.

Ah, the words of an intellectual coward unable to face truth!

The last refuge of those who have failed at childish name calling and lies!

Justincase, admits he has no case!
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #152 on: 02 19, 11, 07:23:20:PM » Reply

sorely missed and will result in a loss of services to poor women.  But you are too blinded by bullshit to see the truth.  Why do you want to take birth control and cancer screening away from poor women? 

From poor women? Women who may or may not use abortion as birth control ? Cancer screening ? Health deparment for that,already taken care of. Abortion is murder...period !  Of course there's times when medical conditions make a difference.But THAT is a decision between a patient and a doctor......including the rights of the unborn human being. Using planned parenthood as a arm of the welfare state is WRONG and should be defunded. Don't want to get pregnant? Keep your pants on !
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #153 on: 02 19, 11, 07:25:01:PM » Reply

blinded by bullshit to see the truth

Hmmmm,I'd be willing to bet you believe in global warming.......?
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #154 on: 02 21, 11, 12:58:26:PM » Reply

lysis, I don't depend on emails.  I was at the White House Conference on Families in the late 70's and believe me, that is where I made up my mind about this subject.   A group of us took high school kids with us, and in one conference room, they told the audience that sex education had separate classes, and all the teens stood up and told them that wasn't true, because their sex classes had both sexes in them.  And they also said they didn't like what they were teaching in that class.    So take your rhetoric and shove it. 
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #155 on: 02 21, 11, 07:09:03:PM » Reply

better tell neverhadamind and justincapable to move over if your gonna shove it Lysterines BS back up his BS hole!  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Planned Parenthood BUSTED like ACORN
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory