Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 09:43:55:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653420 Posts in 297920 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Planned Parenthood BUSTED like ACORN 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 Print
Author Topic: Planned Parenthood BUSTED like ACORN  (Read 15966 times)
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #132 on: 02 19, 11, 04:01:11:PM » Reply

Dr. Joseph Bruner at Vanderbilt is known for his work in fetal surgery, especially on babies with spina bifida, a condition in which the spine does not close properly during development.   

Vanderbilt confirms that little Samuel Armus was 21 weeks-old in the womb when this surgery took place in 1999, which made the surgery very risky because if anything went wrong, the baby could survive on its own.  Dr. Bruner and his colleagues, however, had done numerous successful spina bifida surgeries on fetuses that are not yet viable.   

In this particular surgery, photographer Michael Clancy was in the operating room to document surgery on such a young fetus.

Clancy said that "out of the corner of my eye I saw the uterus shake, but no one's hands were near it. It was shaking from within. Suddenly, an entire arm thrust out of the opening, then pulled back until just a little hand was showing. The doctor reached over and lifted the hand, which reacted and squeezed the doctor's finger. As if testing for strength, the doctor shook the tiny fist."

The picture became a sensation as a forwarded email especially among opponents of abortion.  The surgeon, Dr. Bruner, told USA Today in 2000 that the picture was being treated like an urban legend and that he'd even received a report that a team of medical experts had called it a hoax.  Bruner confirmed that the surgery and the photo were real but said that it was "not true" that the baby reached out of the womb and grabbed his hand, as some of the forwarded emails alleged.  "[SIZE=-1]Samuel and his mother, Julie, were under anesthesia and could not move," he said.  "The baby did not reach out. The baby was anesthetized. The baby was not aware of what was going on."

Michael Clancy, who owns the copyright to the photo, was stunned by Bruner's comments and maintains that they do not fit what he saw happen during the surgery and when he took his pictures.   On his website at www.michaelclancy.com, Clancy said he knows what he saw and also quoted a nurse at Vanderbilt who told him that she'd seen babies do that "all the time."   

The surgery was successful and little Samuel Armas was born on December 2, 1999.[/SIZE]

[/FONT]
Amazed
« Reply #133 on: 02 19, 11, 04:03:18:PM » Reply

Perhaps you didnt understand my question kensan. You made the claim that federal dollars support abortions by planned parenthood and that the majority of planned parenthood activities is providing abortions. I asked you to support those cliams

Your cut and paste did not address your claims. I am still waiting.

You are accountable for what you say.
John Adams
Before a free people can be oppressed they must first be idealogically disarmed....

Repeal the 17th Amendment, No direct elections

« Reply #134 on: 02 19, 11, 04:07:35:PM » Reply

Question 1.

Does PP perform abortions, and to that extent, do they without cost to the recipient....

Question 2.

Does PP receive federal Funding....
KensanIV

« Reply #135 on: 02 19, 11, 04:09:12:PM » Reply

I changed that a few posts back in the following that I C & P'd from my post. Yes, I was in error when I said the government directly funds these programs.

"I understand your view... The government does not directly fund these abortions...HOWEVER, and this is a BIG HOWEVER.  They do provide Planned Parenthood with the facilities and the support to provide abortions."

As well the government does train the health care providers with the knowledge to perform these abortions. 

I don't know about the donations to this program.
Amazed
« Reply #136 on: 02 19, 11, 04:13:02:PM » Reply

errr no kensan, the governemnt does not provide planned parenthood with any facilities, they do provide some of their funding. Abortions are funded by the costs charged to the patient for those services which is considerable.

You cant just make things up.
Amazed
« Reply #137 on: 02 19, 11, 04:15:07:PM » Reply

"As well the government does train the health care providers with the knowledge to perform these abortions.  "

Are you saying that the government provides training to healthcare workers to provide abortions? Can you please document that? That's a totally new one, did you just make that up on the spot?
cathlab3
Honored Member

« Reply #138 on: 02 19, 11, 04:16:20:PM » Reply

Most of Planned Parenthood's funding comes from over 700,000 private donors

So the small amount they get from the federal government will not be missed much.They can make that up in a few fund raising dinners.Just invite all the left wing extremists.....problem solved.
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #139 on: 02 19, 11, 04:19:41:PM » Reply

Adams, both of your questions have been answered several times on this very thread.  If you still don't understand, you can do an internet search for yourself and learn the facts.  Maybe you'll find a youtube video to help you understand since reading doesn't seem to be your strong suit. 

Kensan, the clinics themselves are built by private money.  Government contracts and grants only account for 1/3 of Planned Parenthood's support, none of which can be spent on abortions.  That means directly and indirectly.  It is overseen by Congress.  Abortions are still legal. 
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #140 on: 02 19, 11, 04:25:08:PM » Reply

sorry list, don't believe you or the goverment
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #141 on: 02 19, 11, 04:28:30:PM » Reply

Cathlab, do you mean "left wing extremists" like Bill and Melinda Gates, Warren Buffet, Ted Turner and the Ford family?  Are those the left wing extremists you are referring to?  Like all nonprofits, any loss of funds will be sorely missed and will result in a loss of services to poor women.  But you are too blinded by bullshit to see the truth.  Why do you want to take birth control and cancer screening away from poor women? 
Amazed
« Reply #142 on: 02 19, 11, 04:29:04:PM » Reply

"sorry list, don't believe you or the goverment"

You only believe chain emails which your support your false and preconceived notions which are consistently proven to be wrong. There is no effort here to make you believe anything, only to debunk the bullshit that is being spewed.

That has been done successfully.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #143 on: 02 19, 11, 04:30:35:PM » Reply

How about this, we execute murderers the same way we execute the unborn?

No trial, no conviction only summary execution via dismemberment!

Wouldn't that be fun?
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Planned Parenthood BUSTED like ACORN
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory