Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 10:23:25:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660503 Posts in 298594 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Funny Q&A Session with Ann Coulter at CPAC 2011 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Funny Q&A Session with Ann Coulter at CPAC 2011  (Read 2173 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« on: 02 13, 11, 12:27:39:AM » Reply

Ann Coulter at CPAC 2011 - Question & Answer Session - 2/12/11

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZB6ygn1bYT0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZB6ygn1bYT0</a>

The Left was all choked up over the "new democracy" happening in Egypt, but where
were they when we helped democracy come into Iraq by removing a brutal Saddam Hussein?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/4tnRO_TND80" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/4tnRO_TND80</a>

internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #1 on: 02 13, 11, 01:50:14:AM » Reply

Does the girl ever change her dress?

Ew.

chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #2 on: 02 13, 11, 01:55:09:AM » Reply

The Left was all choked up over the "new democracy" happening in Egypt, but where
were they when we helped democracy come into Iraq by removing a brutal Saddam Hussein?

Big difference.  On the one hand, the people of Egypt rose up on their own (or so the mainstream story goes anyway).  On the other hand, some assumed that's what the people of Iraq wanted to do, but moreover, somehow it was our job to do it for them, and not peacefully either.  But I would ask Ann that if going around the world removing dictators is our job then what about the other dictators of the world?  Does she think we should stop in Iraq, or does she just like being a dumb blond trying to be funny.
internetto
Forgive them, for they know not what they doodoo. Now go, and sin no more. Never vote for a Republican.

HA! HA! Republicans have poopypants™.

« Reply #3 on: 02 13, 11, 02:05:36:AM » Reply

Axis Annie can't see the difference.

And the Tea Party Cultists are just jealous, because no handguns were involved.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #4 on: 02 13, 11, 08:06:09:AM » Reply

what good is a revolution if you don't get to shoot your guns and drool with hate, like teabaggers apparently want to do if they ever lose an election?  anybody that thinks this psychopathic bitch is funny probably thinks pulling the wings off flies is pretty funny, too.  i remember most of all how she described the 9/11 widows, who she hated apparently because they had the audacity to be against the lying ass iraq war.  she said she had never seen women so happy to have seen their husbands die.  this is the "funny lady" Jim apparently likes.  fuck that shrew bitch. 
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 02 13, 11, 11:03:06:AM » Reply

She says the darnedest  things

Coulter had this to say, "I am as born-again evangelical Christian as they come… the gay argument is why do conservatives act like our sins are worse then their sins…and no, of course not… I would like gays to be part of conservatism just the way women are without there being a special designation for it, that's what I'd prefer."
"The left is trying to co-opt gays and I don't think we should let them, they should be on our side."
This may be due in no small part to Coulter's affinity for gays with whom she shares "a lot in common." "We like the same music, we like the same cocktails, and we like a lot of the same men."

Except Coulter is a man!

Filed under: Ann CoulterCPAC 2011

Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Funny Q&A Session with Ann Coulter at CPAC 2011
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory