Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 05:04:52:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653531 Posts in 297931 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: (L) or (R) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Poll
Question: As far as this Board is concerned - are you Left or Right?
Left of Center - 20 (25%)
Far Left of Center - 9 (11.3%)
Right of Center - 36 (45%)
Far Right of Center - 15 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10 Print
Author Topic: (L) or (R)  (Read 13565 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #12 on: 02 04, 11, 10:29:41:PM » Reply

The program only lets you vote once.  You can change your vote or delete it, but you cannot vote twice.
Try it if you don't believe me.

justincase

« Reply #13 on: 02 04, 11, 10:39:03:PM » Reply

(( This is going to take a day (or two) ))

And you think all 14 to 20 active members, who post every day, are only going to vote just once.   Hahahahahaha now that is funny.

I've been watching the membership list so I know who is here and who isn't.  I also have a pretty good idea who's (L) and who's (R), at least as far as this board goes...

So what?  It is what it is.  If you don't like it, find another board.  No one is forcing you to be here.  Any board you can walk away from is a good board. 
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #14 on: 02 04, 11, 10:42:55:PM » Reply

We were born all liberals...as time goes...some see the light and move the right way...some are still stuck on stupid....GOD does allow u-turns...as long as there is breathe,you still have hope
Etc-ctE
« Reply #15 on: 02 04, 11, 10:47:17:PM » Reply

(( The program only lets you vote once.  ))

That's not quite true.  I could have voted twice.  But I assure you I didn't.  I will keep it fair, but I can't say that  for some others...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Chill out justn,  It's only a game.  If you don't want to play, that is certainly your choice..
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #16 on: 02 04, 11, 10:52:31:PM » Reply

Give it some time.  The Libiots haven't had time to cast a vote from all of their accounts yet..  Wink
natalukjoe
GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Contributor

« Reply #17 on: 02 04, 11, 10:53:44:PM » Reply

dallas795
Contributor
Honored Member

« Reply #18 on: 02 05, 11, 12:25:34:AM » Reply

HK the only one on your list I agree with is 'L'..

I think the wall would list to the Right because those of the Right are so loud and and obnoxious it just seems to be more of the them.

There are only about twenty members who actively post so it should not take long to get count.

Now I ask is this worth arguing about? Does any one really care.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #19 on: 02 05, 11, 12:29:02:AM » Reply

That's not quite true.  I could have voted twice.  But I assure you I didn't.  I will keep it fair, but I can't say that  for some others...

Well, lets put it this way. Anyone who would willingly stack a vote, will at least know for themselves who it is that is capable of cheating an election. This may not be an election, but a vote is still a vote.

If anyone with duplicate names votes twice or someone votes the otherside to stack the vote, then they can look themselves in mirror knowing they have caught the culprites capable of vote fraud.  I don't need to know who they are, and neither do you. Just knowing that they know is good enough for me.

Does that make sense?

I am all for allowing people to discover who they really are through the use of this board. I think that can sum up most of my motives for the way I handle the forum.

In fact, that was my reason for allowing the option to change your vote. Because I had a feeling some members might vote the otherside just to make it appear there are more of them, but threough these posts they would eventually realize how senseless that is and switch back to what they really consider themselves as.

Consider this too as an experiment in honesty.

Etc-ctE
« Reply #20 on: 02 05, 11, 12:47:37:AM » Reply

There's no denying you run a pretty good board.  However, if you'd heed a little constructive criticism. this board could be better.

As for this poll you created.  It wouldn't have mattered to me, one way or the other, except you brought my name into it,  So I've just been responding.

In between postings I observe.  And I just like pointing things out.  especially when it's kinda slow in here.

As I told justn ~ "It's a game"...    
Jtopp
Honored Member

Jill

« Reply #21 on: 02 05, 11, 12:50:13:AM » Reply

I'M always right...ask my husband...unless I tell you I was "mistaken" lol I don't want the country involved in my bedroom or personal matters. I don't want the people that are in the bedroom without protection screaming their rights...to have an abortion since they really screwed up in the bedroom and then expect the government and my money to fund their rights when they forgot about the most important thing in life PROTECTION. Religion or none, fine but stop making my beliefs in God illegal. You don't like it, look the other way or don't participate in the Christmas, Easter, Hanukkah etc. YOU go to work and let us that do celebrate these events since you don't well man up and woman up and help work. I beleive in laws and if I break them then since what I did was illegal I must pay my fine and suck it up. (Cops are soo pissy about running red lights or speeding) Whatever it's illegal and guess I'll pay. While I am at it I am NOT going to pay for Jose to break the law either and have them here illegally. The total disregard to human life has leached over to the cruel treatment of animals. OUR NATION is still ONE NATION UNDER GOD.  Other than I would say old God probably is tired of the nonsense going on now...maybe man kind maybe made accountable for their actions. Maybe mother nature is showing her rosy red ass thru all this cold. Whatever something in going on all at once. Not isolated incidents here and there either. Global warming? I don't think so not caused by man as much as by the nature of the times.
Amazed
« Reply #22 on: 02 05, 11, 01:28:27:AM » Reply

Soooo jtopp....

did you have time to vote?   
Linnie

God Bless America..

« Reply #23 on: 02 05, 11, 02:24:40:AM » Reply

No question that I am Right.....This is a good poll...don't let the whiners tell you different, Jim....
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 10 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: (L) or (R)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory