Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 08:54:01:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660576 Posts in 298604 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: (L) or (R) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Poll
Question: As far as this Board is concerned - are you Left or Right?
Left of Center - 20 (25%)
Far Left of Center - 9 (11.3%)
Right of Center - 36 (45%)
Far Right of Center - 15 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 70

Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print
Author Topic: (L) or (R)  (Read 13934 times)
Dardmex

« Reply #108 on: 02 07, 11, 05:30:37:PM » Reply

I picked far left of center.

http://www.dailykos.com    http://www.MoveOn.org
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #109 on: 02 07, 11, 05:48:01:PM » Reply

So I will give you this one, only because the playing field was not level...

I sit here in front of my computer just like you.  The only difference is that I am online longer and most of my time is spent wandering around ALL the boards.  The members you feel are not here that often I see nearly on a daily basis. THere are many that normally stay within the confines of the Excite board area, and still others that rarely leave the General Discussion boards.

That's what I've been trying to get across.

The only main advantage I have is that I can create a list of daily activity. Most of that other information is available within the member list.  Although, even the daily activity is available if you sit long enough and watch the list on the Main Board of Users active in past 20 minutes.

I love it when Dallas posts a message claiming "Only 12 people online."  The only problem is that what he see's is only at that very moment, and only for the Current Events board area. Even that changes by the time he presses Save Post.

Anyways, I hope the other stragglers come back to vote. Most of them are normally here each day, some are not. Hopefully they aren't having trouble getting on the board.

lluke47

« Reply #110 on: 02 07, 11, 05:49:10:PM » Reply

I think the rabid liberal here is so outdone that most of America is turning their back on their party of liars and corruption...
Many dems in the South are now changing to Rep's, they have the seen the light and are coming out of the darkness of the cesspool party..

By Mike Tighe
Former conservative Democratic officials are helping to churn the Deep South into a red sea as they find friendlier waters in the Republican Party, according to a report in the Los Angeles Times. And the expatriates aren’t just fringe elements of the Democratic Party but rather, former stars expected to make the party shine.

BTW, I'm pretty active..
whaler23

« Reply #111 on: 02 07, 11, 06:02:57:PM » Reply

so, after 12 pages which is it?

if you go up and down the board and do a simple count, far more posts originate from right wing idiots than left wing idiots.

maybe you cant judge a book by its cover, but in this case the chapters indicate the pages turn to the right.
lluke47

« Reply #112 on: 02 07, 11, 06:06:20:PM » Reply

Well in case you haven't noticed, America is on the right now and you are under the rock, liberal idiot...
Etc-ctE
« Reply #113 on: 02 07, 11, 06:30:43:PM » Reply

(( THere are many that normally stay within the confines of the Excite board area, and still others that rarely leave the General Discussion boards.

That's what I've been trying to get across. ))

I wasn't looking at Excite or Discussion Boards.  Only this one, Current Events.   I never go to the other two.  So I wasn't counting them.

When I look at the online list, there might be 20 members,  but only 14 might be in Current Events at any given point in time.  Out of those 14 maybe 8 are actively posting,  say in a two hour period.  Out of the 8 maybe 6 or 7 are (R) depending on the time of day.

That's what I'm saying...

duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #114 on: 02 07, 11, 06:35:16:PM » Reply

Why the angst over how many are here or what side of the political spectrum posters lean toward?

If this board isn't to your liking, you are free to move on.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #115 on: 02 07, 11, 06:49:11:PM » Reply

(( Why the angst over how many are here or what side of the political spectrum posters lean toward? ))

It's called a civil discussion.  Something not to many people on this board understand...

(( If this board isn't to your liking, you are free to move on. ))

Who said anything about this board not being to any one's liking.  It's the right wing idiots that makes this board so interesting...
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #116 on: 02 07, 11, 07:20:40:PM » Reply

Goodness, I've thought it was blasting the the nonsense posted by board libs that makes this place interesting.
Etc-ctE
« Reply #117 on: 02 07, 11, 07:24:26:PM » Reply

(( Goodness, I've thought it was blasting the the nonsense posted by board libs that makes this place interesting. ))

Actually both.  But that shouldn't make you studder...
Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #118 on: 02 08, 11, 01:42:29:AM » Reply

I have a question I meant to ask right from the start.  What difference does it make.  What difference does it make if there are more Elephants than Donkeys or visa-versa?

I spend some time on Sadies where the "right" is out numbered and out trash talked by a significant margin.  Ideology never drove my decision on what boards to spend time on.  My makers and breakers have always be the general civility on a board.

I don't expect formal debate like decorum, but I do look for a minimum of ad hominem, pointless cursing, and Just plain interference in a thread by meaningless postings.

What would I like to see?  More "apolitical" discussion of the issues of Ideologies.  Ideology is not inherently political.  It is a system of beliefs about life and governance and the rationale behind those beliefs.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #119 on: 02 16, 11, 02:44:06:PM » Reply

No grio, Clinton did what he was accused of, and there was proof.  He was digested by the people with good reason.  As far as Bush, if he did bad things he deserves that, but sorry, I don't believe all they hype about him.  I see nothing wrong with water boarding.  You want to see torture, try visiting pow's here, that is, those that are still alive.  Then maybe you will learn what torture is.  McCain is like the Jews, they went through that, and they go way overboard feeling sorry for people that don't deserve it.  They all would ok Hitler hanging if possible, that is much worse than waterboarding. 
Pages: 1 ... 9 10  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: (L) or (R)
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory