Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 05:32:18:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650473 Posts in 297613 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeSwibe
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Vilifying the Right. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6  Print
Author Topic: Vilifying the Right.  (Read 14154 times)
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #60 on: 01 22, 11, 12:44:45:PM » Reply

Nevermind again shows the shallow depth of their thought process. I ask "Post the Link to those claiming they want to overthrow the government"

Repeat: "want to overthrow the government"   

You reply to that with a quote of Chuck saying:
"We have a constitutional republic.  Lawlessness, has consequences.  If you don't like vitriol, lady, then don't tread on the Constitution.  It takes two to tango.  The "democratic process" does not mean treading on our constitution and expecting us to wait until election day to fix your lawless arses after the fact, especially when it takes over six years and several elections to dump all you scumbags out of office.  That's not the way it works."

Maybe I'm a dummy, help me out here, show me where he says he wants to overthrow the government.

and then you follow that up with:
 "Not only that but he is justifying the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords."

Now you're just outright lying, and to be honest, I am really getting tired of your constant lies.

Amazed
« Reply #61 on: 01 22, 11, 12:55:37:PM » Reply

Yes you are a dummy.

"The "democratic process" does not mean treading on our constitution and expecting us to wait until election day to fix your lawless arses after the fact, especially when it takes over six years and several elections to dump all you scumbags out of office.  That's not the way it works." "

The democratic process does in fact mean that if an individual  doesnt like an elected official he must wait until the next election. So it takes a few years to "dump" someone out of office, that's the democratic process. What other alternative is there except violence? (Gabrielle Giffords was shot wasnt she? that was what that thread was about wasnt it?)
 This thread was about Gabrielle Giffords. Chucks reply was in direct response to threats made agaisnt Gabrielle Giffords if you had bothered to look at what he was replying to. Yes that is how the constitution works, we elect our leaders in America and the one with the most votes wins, yes chuck, you are expected to wait.

What does "fixing lawless arses" mean? Gabrielle Giffords is the lawless arse. cant you fucking read? She was "fixed" alright.

You're a pea brain  jim.
lluke47

« Reply #62 on: 01 22, 11, 12:57:01:PM » Reply

Not one person challenged this.  So you all agree with Lluke that the  Oklahoma City bombing was justified?

Well lets get a few things straight you liar, I never said it was justified, but fools like you and your liberal dumbass loons like you lie like dogs..that's why you're so hated by better people than liars like you...
You're so pathetic you have to come on here and lie to get attention..
Free thinkers aren't liars, that's why you don't recognize it when people think for themselves and offer an opinion that isn't issued to you by your Borg handlers, you boring Borg
francopinion
Honored Member

« Reply #63 on: 01 22, 11, 01:01:00:PM » Reply

Stench, it is the right that gve us the great depression and every recession since.  Started wars that they could not win or pay for and were useless except Grenada.  Our's is a government of for and by the people, not for the rich and corporations.  The Right is just a bunch of McVeighs.
lluke47

« Reply #64 on: 01 22, 11, 01:05:35:PM » Reply

Well should thank those like McVeigh or you would be a muslum smelling the butts of others 5 times a day..

If you can say stupid shit like a liberal, thank a Soldier.
Amazed
« Reply #65 on: 01 22, 11, 01:06:24:PM » Reply

"Well lets get a few things straight you liar, I never said it was justified..."

Yes you did lluke. You said "McVeigh was only getting even for that murder at Waco of innocent men, women and children.."

Sorry, he was not only getting even for anything, he murdered 168 people and wounded over 400. To say someone was getting even is to justify, you cant bullshit your way out of this.

And as was stated, no one challanged this.
Amazed
« Reply #66 on: 01 22, 11, 01:07:59:PM » Reply

"Well should thank those like McVeigh or you would be a muslum smelling the butts of others 5 times a day.."

We should?  Keep digging yourself deeper here lluke.
EBST
Honored Member

« Reply #67 on: 01 22, 11, 01:08:59:PM » Reply

lluke47

« Reply #68 on: 01 22, 11, 01:14:50:PM » Reply

I only give the reason McVeigh did what he did, I did not say it was right, as a matter of fact I believe I said I disagree with what he did...

Anyway, if you don't like it, I don't care...

But lets see, do you agree with what xxxxoon did at Waco...?   That was outright murder that killed women and children..
Amazed
« Reply #69 on: 01 22, 11, 01:20:10:PM » Reply

"I only give the reason McVeigh did what he did, I did not say it was right, as a matter of fact I believe I said I disagree with what he did..."

You said "McVeigh was only getting even for that murder at Waco of innocent men, women and children.."

Sorry, murdering 168 people is not getting even, it is murder and no you did not say say that you disagree with what he did, your statement clearly suggests otherwise, there was no qualification. You cannnot wriggle out of this.
Nor can any here who gave their nod of approval with their silence and secret acquiesence.

Those idiots at Waco failed to obey a lawful federal warrant and resisted with armed force legal and duly constituted authority. If federal authorites can be fauilted it's only for a botched operation, not for the lawfulness of the act.

Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #70 on: 01 22, 11, 02:02:48:PM » Reply

only the right does that from the heart and on their own

ROFL!  yea, RIGHT!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6  Print 
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Vilifying the Right.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory