Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 23, 24, 04:46:03:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662055 Posts in 298754 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I need luck, prayers, fingers crossed, four leaf clover, etc 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: I need luck, prayers, fingers crossed, four leaf clover, etc  (Read 895 times)
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #12 on: 01 22, 11, 01:33:52:PM » Reply

I am hopeful that the market has bottomed and that people are considering the "values" that can be had.

If we had the full down payment, I have at least 2 places that I would buy tomorrow.  But, until we can sell this one, we're stuck.  I've been working hard on going through all our stuff, separating and purging and the next course of action will be to rent a storage unit and start clearing out so the house will be sale ready in the summer.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you.  Sounds like you have all the ducks in a row and are ready...just gotta have a spark...

Good luck.
nannat6

« Reply #13 on: 01 22, 11, 06:08:39:PM » Reply

Actually, I would fit in my fridge pretty well since it is almost empty........LOL
Ladybug

FORE!!!!!!

« Reply #14 on: 01 22, 11, 06:49:11:PM » Reply

Good luck, Nanna.
nannat6

« Reply #15 on: 01 23, 11, 11:05:23:AM » Reply

Sunshine, this is the 5th house we have sold so I have learned all the tricks, etc.........no, I make sure I do not put out alot of different smelling candles......I know that smell can overpower people......mainly, mine have a clean smell......I have only one large picture of grandbabies in view in all of the house...I took down the rest (and there were a lot...LOL) and have them hidden behind all kinds of furniture in the house.......I even put my bathroom wastebasket, scales, etc in the hamper just before the showing so as not have much out even in the bathrooms....It is definately a rough time right now with the economy .....seems we ONLY get job offers when the economy is bad....last house took 8 mos because the main company in town had closed.....one place took 2 yrs because it was out in the country and most don't want to live out now days....and besides my hubby's secretary was living there after her divorce and she had repainted my beautiful kitchen and living room that I had so painstakingly redone by myself.......hubby did not tell me she wanted to do this......I wanted to kill both of them......I had stripped 5 coats of paint off the cabinets, replace wallpaper, etc and she had repainted the cabinets and painted the wall avocado green and dipped feathers in white paint and made feather imprints on the walls........I was furious when we closed on the house and the people invited us over to see what they had already done (we had let them move in early).....That was the first time I had known about it.......no wonder we sold it for $20,000 less than we paid for it.........That will never happen again, that is for sure........
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #16 on: 01 23, 11, 12:18:04:PM » Reply

We have taken to using those plug in scented oil warmers.  I love the lavendar and vanilla scent.  Any time we have company coming, I pop new ones in the wall plug and the whole house has a fresh scent.

Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #17 on: 01 23, 11, 01:59:58:PM » Reply

the citrus is nice too and not so sweet smelling.
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I need luck, prayers, fingers crossed, four leaf clover, etc
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory