Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 04:52:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653664 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I need luck, prayers, fingers crossed, four leaf clover, etc 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: I need luck, prayers, fingers crossed, four leaf clover, etc  (Read 879 times)
nannat6

« on: 01 21, 11, 08:55:45:PM » Reply

The house is being shown tomorrow ...........this is the second time this week it has shown following a 4 month dry spell of not showing at all........I am REALLY tired of waiting.......
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #1 on: 01 21, 11, 08:57:04:PM » Reply

Good luck, nanna.

Try a nice scented candle to make the house seem more comfy.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 01 21, 11, 09:45:12:PM » Reply

I was always told that a fresh bowl of lemons on the table brightened things up and that you should bake a batch of "snickerdoodle" cookies, fresh, because cinnamon has a calming and enticing affect...(learned that on HGTV)...

Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed...this is something the hubby and I hope to be doing this summer...

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #3 on: 01 21, 11, 11:04:22:PM » Reply

Hopefully the housing market is picking up all over.  Good luck - hope it sells!
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #4 on: 01 22, 11, 08:25:06:AM » Reply

You need to bury a small statue of St Joseph in the yard.
mudslinger

« Reply #5 on: 01 22, 11, 08:50:12:AM » Reply

http://www.discountcatholicproducts.com/HOME-SALE-KITS-C398.aspx?gclid=COG2t5j6zaYCFQTrKgodhTmzGw
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 01 22, 11, 09:58:15:AM » Reply

boil water with cinnamon and take it into the living room and walk around ,  just before they arrive.  Hide in fridge until they are gone.  the  scent  hit them as they come in.  turn on all lights and open window coverings.
mudslinger

« Reply #7 on: 01 22, 11, 10:28:12:AM » Reply

I doubt that she could fit in her fridge.
nannat6

« Reply #8 on: 01 22, 11, 10:39:42:AM » Reply

I have  a chocolate wickless candle that melts and smells like fudge.......I light that in the kitchen and light a candle in the bathroom and den and leave a scented unlit candle in the upstairs bath (strong enough that you don't have to light).....I run a damp mop over the floors with a lemon floor cleaner about 30mins or so before they are to come and spray freebreeze as I am going out the door.......I have all the bases covered as to how to show a house, the problem is a lousy economy right now.....when we bought this house, it was on the market 2 wks and two offers were on the table the same day but we won it.....We are even paying all closing costs on this one and one we will eventually buy if we get either or both closed before May (part of relocation package for us)......cutting it close right now....We even have a beautiful pool hall size pool table that we can leave.......so all the options aren't doing much good with the economy..........

Mud, if I were of that religion, I would bury whomever I needed to at this point.......LOL

Don't think I will hear anything very soon from those coming today...they are relocating and their realtor said she had a lot of houses to show and could not give me any better than a 1 and half timeframe of being here.....usually they give you within an hour.....The one that came last Sun was also relocating so it could be weeks or even months before either actually are making the moves........but atleast it has picked up again.....I hate sitting and on one coming to see it.......
duke_john
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 01 22, 11, 10:40:11:AM » Reply

That's rather funny, mud.
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #10 on: 01 22, 11, 11:10:55:AM » Reply

Catholics bury those...I have never done it myself though.

Nana...don't over do it with the smells and such...some people  know that other people do that and think you are covering up something. Best thing is to have it spotless and uncluttered and take down the family photos so they see the house and not spend time looking at your family.  My house in PA had 40  families go through. Then I  unpersonalized it, patched the nail holes and voila.....a week later there was a bidding war and we  got $900.00  more than we asked for.
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #11 on: 01 22, 11, 12:46:03:PM » Reply

It is going to take time as it is now a buyers market, IF they qualify.  Our friend is a broker and had 3 of 4 of sales fall through because the buyers didn't qualify.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I need luck, prayers, fingers crossed, four leaf clover, etc
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory