Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 19, 24, 05:03:40:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2650469 Posts in 297612 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: GeorgeSwibe
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Muslims are becoming totally indefensible through their own actions. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Muslims are becoming totally indefensible through their own actions.  (Read 17127 times)
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #12 on: 01 06, 11, 08:20:02:AM » Reply

Ho daddy you are so full of shit you should give yourself an enema.
sweetwater5s9
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 01 06, 11, 08:22:57:AM » Reply

Still getting your "facts" from youtube and unnamed sources on hubpages, Hooty?   
mudslinger

« Reply #14 on: 01 06, 11, 08:26:34:AM » Reply

An

enema

(plural

enemata

or

enemas

) is the procedure of introducing liquids into the

rectum

and

colon

via the

anus

. The increasing volume of the liquid
 causes rapid expansion of the lower intestinal tract, often resulting in very uncomfortable bloating, cramping, powerful peristalsis, a feeling of extreme urgency and complete evacuation of the lower intestinal tract.
Enemas can be carried out as treatment for medical conditions, such as Hodaddyness and Gwbooleanitis, and as part of some alternative health therapies. They are also used to administer certain medical or recreational drugs. Enemas have been used for rehydration therapy (proctoclysis) in patients for whom IV therapy is not applicable.
keno

« Reply #15 on: 01 06, 11, 09:03:43:AM » Reply

A crazed Zionist killed his own president years ago for trying to make peace.

And a crazed Muslim killed his President for that very same peace accord. And killed the sure fire next President of the US in 1968. And, and, and, and, and....

You list all the WORLDWIDE terrorist acts by Jews in the past 40 years, and I'll list the ones by Muzzies. Deal? You first.
keno

« Reply #16 on: 01 06, 11, 09:04:47:AM » Reply

remember the Crusades?

You dumbass. I give a shit less about 1000 years ago. We're talking about NOW.
keno

« Reply #17 on: 01 06, 11, 09:07:42:AM » Reply

way more barbaric than the 50,000 muslims today who actually support al qaeda out of about a billion and a half muslims worldwide

Most estimates of muzzies that are 'radical' ones, is 10%. That would be more like 120 million, out of 1,2 billion.Read the fu**ing paper. They commit at least one terrorist attack per day, every day, 365 days a year.

Muslims ARE WMD.
hoosier_daddy
Don't hate me because I am beautiful

how cool that chemtrail can change profiles

« Reply #18 on: 01 06, 11, 09:18:14:AM » Reply

120 million?  are you out of your mind?  the highest estimate of al qaeda in afghanistan is about 300...where do you think 150 million al qaeda would be hiding out?  god, try to at least pretend you have a clue what you are talking about....
mudslinger

« Reply #19 on: 01 06, 11, 09:19:21:AM » Reply

I don't mind Islam as long as Muslims keep killing other Muslims, or as long as they stay in their own country, but when they start threatening the western world they are going to get their asses kicked and bad. That is if we can wake up the cowards in the west.
Baretta19

« Reply #20 on: 01 06, 11, 09:23:27:AM » Reply

120 million?  are you out of your mind?  the highest estimate of al qaeda in afghanistan is about 300...where do you think 150 million al qaeda would be hiding out?  god, try to at least pretend you have a clue what you are talking about....

I guess we've forgotten about Viet Nam where the enemy stood right in front of you and you had no idea he/she was the enemy until they cut loose with an AK-47 or RPG or tossed the grenade.

Frankly the number of "terrorist" or "Al Queda" is nothing more than a WAG (Wild Ass Guess) as in the VN days, Assume they are the enemy until you prove otherwise, Hiding in pain sight comes to mind
2whyme
Honored Member

« Reply #21 on: 01 06, 11, 09:24:13:AM » Reply

Try for some reading comprehension, but I know that is difficult with your limited education.  Let me help you here, keno said:
Most estimates of muzzies that are 'radical' ones, is 10%. That would be more like 120 million, out of 1,2 billion

Note that keno didn't say al qaeda, or Afghanistan.  He referred to the entire muslim population of the world.

If you would read for comprehension, instead of leaping to the spin and deflect mode, you wouldn't appear to be such an uneducated twit.
keno

« Reply #22 on: 01 06, 11, 09:25:49:AM » Reply

120 million?  are you out of your mind?  the highest estimate of al qaeda in afghanistan is about 300

I'm not talking about the Yankees, hosemouth. I'm talking about all of professional baseball. There are hundreds of different groups of froth mouthed muzzie terrorists. That they don't call themselves 'al-qaeda' makes no difference.

Start by doing some reading up on the Muslim Brotherhood, and go from there.
keno

« Reply #23 on: 01 06, 11, 09:27:22:AM » Reply

Note that keno didn't say al qaeda, or Afghanistan.  He referred to the entire muslim population of the world.

If you would read for comprehension, instead of leaping to the spin and deflect mode, you wouldn't appear to be such an uneducated twit.

It was lost on hoser.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7 Print 
 |  Misc Boards  |  Items of Interest  |  Topic: Muslims are becoming totally indefensible through their own actions.
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory