Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 01:40:21:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663716 Posts in 298901 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Back from my First Black Friday Sale, as a customer! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Back from my First Black Friday Sale, as a customer!  (Read 342 times)
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« on: 11 26, 10, 09:42:20:AM » Reply

Never  been a customer, all ways before I worked behind the counters, LOL!  Well, we didn't get the 40" flat screen tv for $299, but we took the chance.  Did get2 sets night vision goggles at 1/2 price and the game chair at 1/2 price and a new portable mixer with stand and stainless steel bowl for $25, so we did all right.  Had fun!
topgear
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 11 26, 10, 09:46:14:AM » Reply

Gribby, you're a marine! How bad were the crowds?
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 11 26, 10, 09:49:23:AM » Reply

Crowded, but orderly.  Here on the Gulf everyone was in a jolly mood, and no fighting, pushing or grabbing.  Was fun with all the different shopper from as far a way as MS, just having a good time while waiting to check out.  Took about 40 min to get to check out , but that isn't too bad. 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 11 26, 10, 10:20:48:AM » Reply

Okay...I'm going out......wish me luck!!!!
Griobhtha
Honored Member

« Reply #4 on: 11 26, 10, 10:26:56:AM » Reply

gook Luck, Have Fun!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #5 on: 11 26, 10, 10:36:06:AM » Reply

Not this chick!

LOL

We're going to the movies later today, but that's it...

The only thing I was interested in was an E-machines laptop at Walmart for $199, but I am completely unwilling to fight crowds just to find out they're all gone by the time I make it back to electronics...I very much dislike our Walmart anyway, it's always a madhouse...so I avoid it anyway.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #6 on: 11 26, 10, 04:13:48:PM » Reply

Went out with no intentions of buying anything... I don't need seriously.... but I drove my friend to the rent a car place so she could drive to N. Carolina for the weekend... she needed to go to Walmart for some reason... and it was not crowded at all... no sales to my knowledge were going on... I did get a bag of ice... drove her to where she had to go....left and did a mad dash to another store to pick up a necessary item... home now getting ready to eat, wash the dishes, and watch a movie on TV....

That's about it...

I know what the news is going to say... Black Friday a bust! 

Well whose got money these days... and if you do, do you feel like you need someone to tell you when and how to spend it....

Me? 

Broke... don't have that problem...lol

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #7 on: 11 26, 10, 05:17:32:PM » Reply

I went to Michael's crafts to use up that 30% off everything coupon...they didn't have what I wanted! So I bought some fake poinsettias anyway.
Then I go to target and they still don't have what I want...but I parked up close with no problem. It was only too crowded around the electronic section. Then I go the local plant nursery and got some  encore fall blooming azalea 40% off. Not a bad day...took me 7 minutes to get to the shopping but I didn't see any gotta have it sales anywhere.
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #8 on: 11 26, 10, 10:12:55:PM » Reply

No way was I going to fight the crowds in those early a.m. sales.  I went to bed last night with such a full stomach and had to sleep it off.  We did drift down to our local Bi-Mart after lunch and there were some good buys there - an LG Blue Ray DVD player for $69.00 but we already bought one on e-bay and the one today seemed so small compared to ours - it was just very basic.  The kids in our family all want gift cards which is so easy.  We have no toy requests anymore unless it is something electronic.  Picking out clothes for teenagers can be a very hard task also because they have such set ideas and would probably rather choose their own. 

I get my best kick when buying for my family in the UK but it is getting harder and harder to find something made in the USA.

Even William and Kate's commemorative plates are on hold as it was announced on the news that they are waiting for them to come from China! 
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #9 on: 11 27, 10, 07:23:41:AM » Reply

That's suh a shame. Even USA  patriotic items are made over there.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Back from my First Black Friday Sale, as a customer!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory