Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 10:07:30:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663270 Posts in 298863 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: If you're going to do it...it's time... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: If you're going to do it...it's time...  (Read 282 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 08, 10, 09:47:41:AM » Reply

This week is going to be I suspect the last week to get out and rake up all the leaves cause most of them have fallen by now....pulling up all the annuals, mulch what you can... and so on and so on...

This week matter of fact is going to be a nice one...

Bringing matters inside....

Dusting off the old sewing machines, serger, and finding that needle in a basket is going to be a eventful goings on here....Sad part is I haven't gotten the material yet... so guess it's going out and finding something I can live with for awhile...getting lots of backing I may have to go to 2 stores....

Remember the striped yellow kitchen wallpaper... well trying to find checkered black and yellow/white material for the kitchen curtains will take a miracle... it's in my mind but we'll see if I can find it in the stores here...if not basic will work... yikes!

lol

That's the fun of homeownership... hit and miss...and the ability to say, don't like it, let's try that again....

cheaper if possible....

Got the cars winterized so bring it on... the snow that is...

Got an old aquarium I'm getting ready to set up later next month... just have to find fish to put in it... I like angel fish but I'll settle for guppies if the price is right...Always had an aquarium and this is the longest I haven't set one up...Reason, the dust in this old house was something and though I have a good filter... not that good....the vents had to be cleaned out really good... and as quiet as it's kept.... may get a professional to do it next time...

The aquariom is a hexogon one that sits tall... didn't think it would be charming enough for this old traditional house... but hey... who cares... I like them...Got to keep it close to a window so I can clean out every so often...yet I want it to be prominent in the room it's in...

I don't know... we'll see...

Oh!  Good Morning!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #1 on: 11 08, 10, 10:21:35:AM » Reply

We now have to wait for the downpours to stop to get outside and do any more yard work.

The projects inside the house are ramping up though...as always.

I plan on gutting all the closets and getting rid of all the old clothes, bedding and housewares we no longer use...makes for great donations...I don't think I want to deal with garage sales anymore...
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #2 on: 11 08, 10, 05:35:38:PM » Reply

I just went and mowed leaves into the lawn about 100 miles an hour to beat the sunset...made it in time.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: If you're going to do it...it's time...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory