Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 18, 24, 08:02:24:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660459 Posts in 298591 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That energy drink works... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 Print
Author Topic: That energy drink works...  (Read 2680 times)
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 11 06, 10, 06:43:57:AM » Reply

This product may help to oxidize fat and fight diet fatigue. It also will provide extra energy.

Contains 7-Phenyl Stack and Epichasine which may help burn fat.
Comes in Tropical Blast, requires no refrigeration and is convenient to carry in your purse or pocket.

Suggested Use:
For the full Stacker 2 Diet & Energy Burn: Drink the entire contents of the bottle at once.

Ingredients:
No refrigeration necessary. Discard any unused portion 3 days after opening. Caution: Contains about as much caffeine as two cups of brewed coffee. Limit or avoid products containing caffeine to avoid jitters, sleeplessness and rapid heartbeat. Not for use by children, pregnant women or individuals sensitive to caffeine. Do not consume more than 1 shot every 6 hours.
Phenylketonurics:
Contains phenylalanine
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 11 06, 10, 06:49:38:AM » Reply

Stacker 2’s Xtra Energy Shot
Xtra Energy Shot enhances concentration and improves performance, plus has zero calories or sugar. Xtra Energy Shot is packed with folic acid and vitamin B12, and has low sodium and natural flavor.
Xtra Energy Shot Supplement Facts 

Serving Size 2 fl. oz., Servings Per Bottle 1
Calories 0
Total Carbohydrates 0g
Folic Acid 400mcg
Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin) 500mcg
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 20mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 40mg
Energy Blend 2125mg: Taurine, Caffeine, Malic Acid, Glucoronolactone, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine
Enzyme Blend 1mg: Amylase, Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Lactase
Sodium 10mg
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to protect freshness), Sucralose, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Blue #1.
mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #14 on: 11 06, 10, 07:40:56:AM » Reply

SHAME ON YOU ALL, ENERGY DRINKS ARE THE WRONG WAY TO GET ENERGY, THEY OFTEN DO MORE HARM THAN GOOD. IF YOU WANT ENERGY TRY A PROPER DIET AND EXCERCISE AND IF THAT ISN'T ENOUGH SHED ABOUT TWENTY YEARS.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #15 on: 11 06, 10, 08:51:52:AM » Reply

let's be real...

Doctors don't tell you crap...you go in for your 20 minutes of fame, I call it and in that time you can't think of any questions you want to ask after you go through the weight, blood pressure, temp... stuff.... after the nurse does all that and ask you why are you there today.... when you finally get to see the doctor... my mind goes blank... I'm thinking I just want to get the freak out of here... I've got better things to do then this...

Folks have been for years telling me about some of the ingridents that's in this energy drink because I think I've always complained about being  tired....You've heard it on this board too... I'm so tired... Vitamin D helps too....

My body is needing something that it's not getting... so now I've got it in this drink....the shot only last for a few hours but sometimes that's all it takes for me...

I complain about being a procrasinator...   but actually it's call fatique and sometimes a change of mind and somethings never get done completely...Leaving projects unfinished which drive me nuts...

Sometimes I just need a burst....

Example.... I have a lot of steps in this house... getting up and down is a chore in itself.... we won't even talk about carrying stuff up and down... thank goodness for a laundry shoot... but I have a bucket to take up and one to take down the stepd so I don[t forget... sometimes when I get to the top of the steps.... I freaking forget why I went up there in the first place... frustrating cause I have to stay up there until I think why I came up the stairs...

Will the shot help... I hope so...but the reality is an elevator is in the far off future... seriously... cost the same as a banister chair....hey, I'm not ashamed of living old enough to still need whatever it takes to enjoy the rest of my life...both knees have gone to hell....

And yes there will be a cellphone in the elevator just in case....

I'm going to continue this energy shot and hope it wasn't a one shot deal... time will tell... and I will keep you all posted....

Oh!  Good Morning!
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #16 on: 11 06, 10, 11:59:02:AM » Reply

Mud...all my vitals are excellent. 104/80 blood pressure,( sometimes as low as 90/60) resting heart beat in the 50's, cholesterol was 158 a few months ago.... I am in the normal weight range for my height.... I just can't get enough sleep. I'm on my treadmill at 5:435 ish every day and if I want to feel good doing it, a half of a  5 hour works for me all day long. 2 calories and a shot of  vitamin b ...sounds good to me.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #17 on: 11 06, 10, 12:25:00:PM » Reply

I take lots of extra D and a high B complex...

Mud, you have to understand that as women age, their bodies make changes that throw us for a loop...why do you think so many men end up with the "dunlaps" (my belly dunlaps over my belt)?  We can't metabolize like we used to and I think all women, of increasing age, suffer from the lack of energy, the inability to get proper sleep and other natural changes that cause bone loss and circulation difficulties...

I do eat properly, I do exercise, I do drink plenty of water, but it's still off balance...and the fatigue is astounding, almost frightening, at times.  I thought I had fibromyalgia or Chronic fatigue syndrome or one of those variously named syndromes that seems to be taking over society...but I think it's a natural hormonal response to aging and if someone has found a solution, and if it works for some of us, then we owe ourselves the opportunity to see if we are good candidates to use it...

mudslinger

JESUS , MARY, JOSEPH , GOD HELP THIS COUNTRY

« Reply #18 on: 11 06, 10, 02:04:50:PM » Reply

Ok.
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #19 on: 11 06, 10, 02:41:06:PM » Reply

RE:

Xtra Energy Shot enhances concentration and improves performance, plus has zero calories or sugar. Xtra Energy Shot is packed with folic acid and vitamin B12, and has low sodium and natural flavor.
Xtra Energy Shot Supplement Facts
Other Ingredients: Filtered water, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (to protect freshness), Sucralose,

A lot of the controversy surrounding sucralose stems from the fact that it was discovered while trying to create a new insecticide.

The claim that it is made from sugar is a misconception about the final product. According to the book Sweet Deception, sucralose is made when sugar is treated with trityl chloride, acetic anhydride, hydrogen chlorine, thionyl chloride, and methanol in the presence of dimethylformamide, 4-methylmorpholine, toluene, methyl isobutyl ketone, acetic acid, benzyltriethlyammonium chloride, and sodium methoxide, making it unlike anything found in nature.

The Splenda Web site even states that "although sucralose has a structure like sugar and a sugar-like taste, it is not natural."

The product Splenda is also not actually calorie-free. Sucralose does have calories, but because it is 600 times sweeter than sugar, very small amounts are needed to achieve the desired sweetness.

The first two ingredients in Splenda are dextrose and maltodextrin [SUGAR], which are used to increase bulk and are carbohydrates that are not free of calories. One cup of Splenda contains 96 calories and 32 grams of carbohydrates, which is substantial for people with diabetes but unnoticed due to the label claiming that it's a no calorie sweetener.

The name sucralose is another misleading factor. The suffix -ose is used to name sugars, not additives.

http://www.medicinenet.com/artificial_sweeteners/page9.htm
captain_kook
Laughing at the right-wingrrrr corporate-front-Tea Party-GOP-TalkRadio Cult! Yes - YOU!

« Reply #20 on: 11 06, 10, 02:44:06:PM » Reply

This is a comprehensive list of sugar content in soft drinks and energy drinks.

Click on the column titles to sort that column. Where the sugar level is zero – the product is most likely sweetened with an artificial sweetener (such as aspartame, splenda, or acesulfame potassium).

http://www.energyfiend.com/sugar-in-drinks
sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #21 on: 11 06, 10, 03:24:45:PM » Reply

We all die from something......
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #22 on: 11 06, 10, 03:38:35:PM » Reply

captain, the sucrolose in these drinks is the ONLY sucrolose I ingest...I don't eat a lot of "diet" foods, just less whole foods, fruits and veggies...and I don't use these 5 hour energy drinks on a regular basis...usually only once or twice a week, if I am working a lot of OT...

I cannot have aspertame as it interferes with one of my meds and avoid it in everything from granola bars, gum to yogurt.  I have become a prolific label reader.

captain_kook

« Reply #23 on: 11 06, 10, 06:02:20:PM » Reply

I still think you get the same results from a hit of straight caffeine without all of the gee-whiz additives in those drinks

and at a much lower cost

Pages: 1 2 3 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: That energy drink works...
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory