Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 27, 24, 01:36:51:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663289 Posts in 298865 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: synthroid 0.075 mcg
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Time be my friend 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: Time be my friend  (Read 382 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 11 05, 10, 09:50:36:AM » Reply

Gas company over next door to officially turn the gas off.....

Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 11 05, 10, 10:29:59:AM » Reply

Good, now atleast you rest assured that it won't blow up and another methlab will have a hard time moving in for the winter.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 11 05, 10, 10:40:50:AM » Reply

Okay, not to throw a wrench in the works, but no power doesn't deter some.

The last house my in-laws bought had been "squatted" in for about 5 years...they burned wood and paper inside the oven for warmth...used the toilet and shower for bathrooming, without running water, and the candle wax on the carpets and floors was thick...

And my in-laws still bought the house...cleaned it, yes, cleaned, didn't gut it as I would have done and lived there...okay, I know that's not saying much for them, but they were poor as churchmice, so my husband and I bought a new toilet and shower for them, just because we couldn't stand the idea that they were living this way.  We eventually could afford new carpet for part of the house, still, it was a hole, in every sense of the word, but they were proud of it.  You have to understand as well, that this couple had raised their family on next to nothing and they moved constantly, finding a run down old place and managing to strike killer deals just to keep a roof over their heads...I had to hand it to them, they were persistent and hardworking.

I hope that laws will prevent these people from squatting in the house next to you luv...remain vigilent...
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #3 on: 11 05, 10, 11:20:27:AM » Reply

Thanks for the words of wisdom, Takn....

The nephew is sick and old... evil old fart.... and he maybe able to manage because of where he came from.... the key word in your thread to me was hardworking by all indications have never worked in his life..... or else wouldn't SSA be taking care of him... if you are a criminal I don't know if you qualify for welfare... meaning that priviledge is a wash... don't quote me on that but I just feathered the thought....

There are a few cars out front now... maybe someone is trying to get him to move to safety and telling him all the treasures (ahem) in that house is not worth his life....keep in mind, he taught his sons to be sex offenders, yes!  And I haven't sourced his daughter... Whew!  She finally jumped ship and moved to safety....so did his MS son... who did time for drug trafficking....thank goodness for the internet, huh?

I'm thinking SSI would help but I don't know.... I don't care.... I will pray for one thing that somewhere they see the light and allow Jesus to save their everlasting life...big stretch considering....

But I will tell you....you can't live in these old houses without storm windows and heat...impossible... and water is a must....

And more important you can't do anything without friends....and sometimes family...ok...

Love thy neighbor

is written for a reason... sure I could give them water... I've don't it here for others... but you have to ask to receive...ok

knock on the door and it will be answered... throwing glass is not the way.....

seek and you will find.... but that pride one of the deadly sins, I think, will kill you in the end...

Sounds awful... but I will say again, I'm a realist....

I couldn't begin to tell you all the crap they did over here... causing me to go out and obtain a motion light cam.... who uses those but businesses..... who puts up a privacy fence to keep them from running around this house trying to break in whenever the house is empty....who would know the house is empty??? Hello!

ADT will loose business on this block when they move on... trust that....and I tell you they try so hard to make sure everyone here does their service.... me?  I have my own....

It's so sad....again... awful....

Enough now... I'm going outside at 41 degrees and so something to the car.... changing the cable terminals... car starts but for some reason the terminals are not staying put... old car and they need to be changed... if not that... I'm afraid I will need a starter.... I don't want' that until I put the terminals on first....

Later...

(oh, I'm not even proofing this thread... I read the beginning earlier and I apologize)
emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 11 05, 10, 12:48:37:PM » Reply

Love thy neighbor...............that's hard when they are the neighbors from hell!    I guess hate the sin and not the sinner is more appropriate.
luvtimes
Honored Member

« Reply #5 on: 11 05, 10, 04:09:23:PM » Reply

I have to keep in mind mental illness, seriously... just came back from the store and when I arrived back home... I found some electrical wire at my gate... they know that I have to close the gate so the dogs don't run off.... and it was at the gate as yellow as it could be....

Go figure... oh don't bother... mental illness, thank goodness it's not contigious.....

I laughed picked it up and threw it in the trash...of all the things for someone to worry about when tonight we have freezing temps in store.... and I have heat...again... time be my friend...
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: Time be my friend
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory