Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 11:44:57:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663509 Posts in 298884 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Baltimore bridge collapse 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print
Author Topic: Baltimore bridge collapse  (Read 621 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #24 on: 03 27, 24, 06:54:51:AM » Reply

Democrats don't do reason!
omiaqt
Blacks will not truly be free from the bondage of slavery, until they free themselves from the Democrat Party!

Democrats are anti-Make America Great Again

« Reply #25 on: 03 27, 24, 04:07:45:PM » Reply

hopefully there is a Republican Administration in power so the new Bridge is named as before and not after a dead Joe Biden.
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #26 on: 03 27, 24, 05:22:11:PM » Reply

I wouldn't be surprised if they changed the name to the "Freddy Gray Bridge."

Timeline: Death of Freddie Gray and Aftermath (voanews.com)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #27 on: 03 27, 24, 07:39:39:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/YH17ZKRx4xQ" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/YH17ZKRx4xQ</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH17ZKRx4xQ

Seems I was right and DEI was the cause of it!
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #28 on: 03 27, 24, 07:52:17:PM » Reply

STFU you and your flock are insane.

Texas is #1 with inadequate and structurally unsound bridges.

5 alone are int he DFW area!

Five bridges in Dallas are among the most-traveled structurally deficient bridges, including:

Interstate 35E over Oak Lawn Avenue and Turtle Creek, with more than 194,000 daily crossings
Interstate 30 over Lake Ray Hubbard with nearly 142,000 daily crossings
Northbound Interstate 45 Connector over Interstate 30 with more than 138,000 daily crossings
Interstate 30 westbound over Interstate 635 with more than 81,000 daily crossings
Interstate 635 eastbound over the Kansas City Southern railroad, with more than 76,000 daily crossings

Texas will receive a total of $576.8 million in bridge formula funds over the life of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. More than 178 million has been committed toward 88 projects as of June 2023.

The number of structurally deficient bridges last year, 708, is down from 774 in 2022. Of the more than 11,000 that need some kind of repair, 2,679 — which account for over 9.3 million daily crossings — have been recommended for total replacement.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/transportation/2024/03/27/after-baltimore-bridge-collapse-how-many-texas-bridges-are-structurally-deficient/?sailthru_id=62680818d45f9d03f45ccdc8&utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EveningRoundup_03272024&utm_term=Evening%20Roundup%20with%20Start%20Exclusion

THANK YOU, Pres Biden!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #29 on: 03 27, 24, 08:37:32:PM » Reply

Have you noticed that America is suffering such a large number of transportation disasters with Transportation Secretary Mayor Bootyjudge on maternity leave, er, duty? 
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #30 on: 03 27, 24, 11:27:30:PM » Reply

U.S. officials said it could take years to investigate why a giant cargo ship malfunctioned and crashed into a bridge in Baltimore, as they rushed to reopen a vital shipping lane blocked by the collapsed bridge.

Jennifer Homendy, the chair of the National Transportation Safety Board leading the investigation, said late Wednesday that investigators had interviewed the captain, first mate, chief engineer and others of the containership Dali, a Singaporean vessel. The agency also recovered a voyager data recorder, which Homendy said was much more basic than a “black box” aboard an aircraft, as well as the cargo manifest.

“It’s a massive undertaking for investigation,” Homendy said. She said the investigation could take between one to two years, though she added the agency could issue safety recommendations earlier.

The NTSB is in possession of six hours of recordings including the time period from midnight to 6 a.m. Tuesday, which covers the time of the collision. Homendy said there should be a total of 30 hours on the data recorder, which would come later.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/investigation-into-ship-malfunction-and-baltimore-bridge-collapse-could-take-years-officials-say/ar-BB1kEswx?ocid=msedgntp&pc=LCTS&cvid=e5814475a74a4fcd8bd768a968380106&ei=20

Anyone notice that ALL these disasters happen when Trump is playing golf?
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #31 on: 03 28, 24, 12:09:24:AM » Reply

If the Biden Regime wasn't wasting so much of our Tax Dollars on ILLEGAL CRIMINAL BORDER CRASHERS, we could get our infrastructure
   in order and properly inspected/repaired.

DUH!!!
D2D

« Reply #32 on: 03 28, 24, 06:42:44:AM » Reply

Why is the Democrat response always to blame shift and point an accusing finger at others?
D2D

« Reply #33 on: 03 28, 24, 07:48:52:AM » Reply

What will be the long-term impact of the collapse of the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore, Maryland, Tuesday? What industries will be affected and how? And who in the U.S. supervises ship safety—and are they prioritizing safety ahead of issues like climate change? Steve Bradbury, who formerly served as acting deputy secretary of the Transportation Department, joins the “The Daily Signal Podcast” to discuss. Read a lightly edited transcript or listen below:
https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/03/26/former-trump-official-weighs-in-on-francis-scott-key-bridge-collapse/

It is a transcript and audio for those who have a difficult time reading!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #34 on: 03 28, 24, 12:04:17:PM » Reply

Think of the money we could have been using all this time to build our infrastructure back up.  But then again, the illegals working on this bridge were taking advantage of America two-fold.  They were banking coin that ultimately would be going back to their home countries, and they were able to do so without the fear of deportation because that has become a joke in this country.

The company that uses illegal labor should be 100% accountable for these men's deaths.  then they should be jailed and heavily fined for failing to follow US labor laws. 
D2D

« Reply #35 on: 03 28, 24, 12:07:35:PM » Reply

Remember under Democrats your race and what you identify as matters more than your competence!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Baltimore bridge collapse
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About