Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 29, 24, 02:36:17:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663718 Posts in 298901 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Democrat war on reason expands! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: The Democrat war on reason expands!  (Read 212 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 03 20, 24, 08:43:21:PM » Reply

New York lawmakers expand fracking ban to include liquid carbon dioxide!

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York lawmakers passed a bill Wednesday that would expand the state's existing fracking ban by blocking natural gas drilling companies from using an extraction method that involves injecting huge amounts of liquid carbon dioxide into the ground.

The state Senate approved the legislation with some opposition from Republican lawmakers. It will now go to Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul, who is in the midst of state budget negotiations. The state Assembly passed the bill on March 12.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-lawmakers-expand-fracking-ban-include-liquid-carbon-dioxide

The Democrat war on reason expands!
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #1 on: 03 20, 24, 08:48:42:PM » Reply

Yes, they are just STUPID  !

Stupid is as stupid does ~ Forrest Gump

Hank worries that Guam could tip over and capsize ! LOL !

<a href="https://youtube.com/v/hV-DzuCPmXU?si=WbveVkIO0mC4Q22r" target="_blank">https://youtube.com/v/hV-DzuCPmXU?si=WbveVkIO0mC4Q22r</a>
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 03 20, 24, 08:51:16:PM » Reply

He is the smartest of them!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 03 21, 24, 02:19:33:PM » Reply

Democrats are pushing inflation!
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 03 21, 24, 02:32:08:PM » Reply

Most of the same impacts associated with the entire drilling and fracking process apply whether water or CO2 is used, and scientific research overwhelmingly finds risks and harms associated with these approaches.

After studying the health and environmental impacts for years, in 2014 New York State concluded that drilling and fracking pose significant risks to people's health, air quality, drinking water, and the environment. Since then, hundreds more peer-reviewed studies further confirm and extend those findings.

The use of CO2 to try to get around the state’s fracking ban does not avoid the dangers and harms associated with the process. For example, as countless scientific studies about drilling and fracking demonstrate, induced fractures are not controllable and could cause the CO2 in addition to heavy metals and naturally occurring radioactivity in the shale to migrate, threatening to contaminate our drinking water. Additionally, high pressure CO2 is itself very dangerous, and ruptured pipelines can result in asphyxiation and convulsions. This was tragically illustrated in Satartia, Mississippi in 2020 when a CO2 pipeline exploded, leading to mass CO2 poisoning that left 45 people hospitalized. Additionally, high pressure CO2 injection underground poses significant risk of earthquakes, corrosion of well casings, and acidification of groundwater.

https://www.foodandwaterwatch.org/2024/03/20/nys-senate-passes-co2-drilling-advocates-applaud-legislature/#:~:text=After%20studying%20the%20health%20and,confirm%20and%20extend%20those%20findings.
D2D

« Reply #5 on: 03 21, 24, 03:11:37:PM » Reply

Wow, the very people hooked up a propane tank to the water system to prove fracking created flammable water!

The left lives to defraud!
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 03 22, 24, 01:19:22:AM » Reply

Environazis always lie!
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 03 23, 24, 06:01:58:AM » Reply

Remember, to save the Earth, you must surrender to slavery under Communism!
D2D

« Reply #8 on: 03 24, 24, 05:27:36:AM » Reply

That is the lie Democrats push!
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 03 26, 24, 07:42:26:AM » Reply

You are now part of the collective and forbidden to think!
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Democrat war on reason expands!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory