Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
06 15, 24, 05:43:17:PM

Login with username and password

Not only has Joe Buden allowed Rapists, Murderers, and current criminals
(along with 30 plus Million Illegals) unlawfully crossing our Border, but
he's also allowed at minimum 8 known TERRORISTS to come in to attack us.
Is THIS what Democrats call "Democracy" or "America?"

Search:     Advanced search
2677707 Posts in 300200 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: LdyRavensClaw
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Is Israel really Palestine 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31  Print
Author Topic: Is Israel really Palestine  (Read 5796 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #360 on: 05 22, 24, 02:15:12:PM » Reply

Democrats are still mourning the Butcher of Tehran!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #361 on: 05 23, 24, 10:06:15:AM » Reply

Key Takeaways:
  • Iran: Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei presided over the funeral for Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, Iranian Foreign Affairs Minister Hossein Amir Abdollahian, and others in Tehran.
  • Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei stressed the continuity of Iranian foreign policy in meetings with several foreign dignitaries who attended Raisi’s funeral.
  • Northern Gaza Strip: Israeli forces continued clearing operations in Jabalia.
  • Southern Gaza Strip: Israeli forces are advancing along the Philadelphi Corridor in Rafah.
  • West Bank: The IDF continued an operation targeting Palestinian fighters and military infrastructure in Jenin.
  • Southern Lebanon and Golan Heights: IDF Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi discussed Israel’s military readiness on its northern border with several senior IDF commanders.
  • Yemen: Houthi media claimed that the United States and the United Kingdom conducted airstrikes targeting the Hudaydah International Airport in Yemen.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-may-22-2024
D2D

« Reply #362 on: 05 23, 24, 10:02:17:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways:
  • Iran: Iran is capitalizing on the presence of senior Axis of Resistance officials in Tehran for Ebrahim Raisi’s funeral to coordinate and cohere their approaches to the Israel–Hamas war.
  • West Bank: The IDF found militia tunnels in Jenin as part of an Israeli effort to destroy militia capabilities and tunnels in the West Bank before they can be used to attack Israel.
  • Gaza Strip: Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant announced that Israel would deploy additional military assets to Rafah.
  • Yemen: The Houthi supreme leader announced that the Houthis attacked international shipping in the Mediterranean Sea in recent days. There is no evidence to support this claim.
https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/iran-update-may-23-2024
Pages: 1 ... 30 31  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Moved Hot Topics  |  Topic: Is Israel really Palestine
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats