Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 09:35:27:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653715 Posts in 297946 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: Jim---question about Heartworm 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Jim---question about Heartworm  (Read 2412 times)
flgirl
Honored Member

« on: 02 04, 10, 09:20:50:PM » Reply

Does anyone here know if I can tell what I gave my dog that rid him of heart worms without that rediculous $500 and 8 weeks in a cage prescription a vet gave us?  All I know is what I gave him  works and didn't have to be caged up either.  and I would love to tell everyone but don't know if I can legally do that here on a public forum.  Can you help me with that Jim?
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

What would they do without Anecdotals or Snark

« Reply #1 on: 02 04, 10, 10:58:00:PM » Reply

As long as you claim:

1 It is just your own opinion
2 Your own experience,
3 Even though it worked for you it may not work for others
4  and to try this at your own risk,

Then you can claim anything you want.

(but that's just my opinion)  :-)

flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #2 on: 02 04, 10, 11:12:30:PM » Reply

Jim, what we gave him was a commercial product,  natural medicine product.
Jim
When someone claims to have an Open Mind they are soon shocked, dismayed, and offended that there actually are other views.
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 02 04, 10, 11:21:57:PM » Reply

OK, so tell us.... :-)

I have no problem with our own people sharing ideas or thoughts or products.

I would complain if an advertiser tried using this place for their own personal ads.  But you guys can post what makes you or your pets feel better if you want.  Don't worry, I'll beep my horn if you start messing up traffic.... :-)

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #4 on: 02 06, 10, 12:48:51:AM » Reply

I have a dog that is recovering very slowly from surgery for a splenic tumor and he is not out of the woods yet.  I was told that I should give him colloidal silver as it will help him heal and also kills any infection amongst many other testimonies for it's use.  Apparently after searching around I find a lot of people use this as well as giving it to animals.  One website claimed it killed single cell organisms.   I am still not sure about it and right now I'm sticking to the pain pills and have just finished up his antibiotics - but I am going to see if I can find more out about it.  You might want to check it out.  Here's one website:

http://wolfcreekranch.net/colloidal_silver_5.html

Has anyone heard of this remedy?
Jim
Contributor

« Reply #5 on: 02 06, 10, 03:53:20:AM » Reply

My mother used colloidal silver for a few years and swore by it, but it is pretty expensive and being on a fixed income she had to give it up. But I'm sure she'd still be using it if she could afford it. She's 79.

That's all I know of colloidal silver, and so pass that info on.

I'm still waiting to here what FLGIRL was all fired up about telling us!

emilyB
Contributor

Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength

« Reply #6 on: 02 06, 10, 01:21:01:PM » Reply

Jim - that is interesting about your mother and colloidal silver - what did it actually do for her?  When she had to leave it off was there a change to her health?  I understand that you can buy it from health food stores in different strengths going from 15 up to 50, according to the number of particles of silver in the liquid.  At this point I can't flinch at the price of it...............I am already getting close to $1,500.00 in vet's bills so what's a little more if it will heal my dog faster.  I just want to be careful and find out more about it.

Byteryder
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

ante omnia armari

« Reply #7 on: 05 08, 10, 12:23:53:AM » Reply

Heavy metals  are poisonousous. I'd be looking for a Vet to give  you some insight into doseage rates and durations.

Duration is important as ill effects of heavy metal colloids or compounds are usualy cumulative.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #8 on: 06 21, 10, 11:01:16:PM » Reply

The product I was talking about is called Parasite Dr.  My experience is that my dog was tested positive for heartworm.  After the vet explained what my dog would have to go thru and could still die, I decided to look for a natural solution and found Parasite Dr.  After one bottle he still tested positive but had no babies in the blood.  So I gave him two more bottles and he tested negative that time and we put him back on a heartguard product.  It is over a year now and he is healthy and happy and needless to say I am also happy.
flgirl
Honored Member

« Reply #9 on: 06 21, 10, 11:25:00:PM » Reply

Emily, about the Colloidal Silver, my husband and I use it when we think we are going to be exposed to something to keep from catching what ever at the time. 
Have you ever heard the saying "born with a silver spoon in his mouth"?  That comes from an old English saying, and back when they had plagues and such, it seems that rich people that had real silverware to eat from were able to ward off sickeness because silver would wear off the spoon or what ever they were eating with and they would ingest the silver every time they ate.  All those old sayings or little ditty's they sang really meant something. 
In my opinion the Silver drops really do help.  I am on oxygen 24/7 and can't catch cold without being in trouble, so I really work at not catching things.  My husband caught cold, and got on it right away so as not to give it to me, and his cold was gone in less than 2 days.  Like Jim said, I can only give you my opinion, and things may not work for you like they did for me.   
Lysistrata
Honored Member

« Reply #10 on: 06 27, 10, 10:52:38:PM » Reply

Take your poor dog to the vet.  Part of being a responsible pet owner is properly taking care of its health needs.  Asking untrained strangers on the internet doesn't substitute for good health care.  Your dog could be needlessly suffering from a hideous parasite that you could have very easily prevented. 

Colloidal silver has no proven health benefits and carries risks of serious side effects.  There's a reason it's not prescribed by professional physicians - it's medical quakery.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/PhonyAds/silverad.html

If you're too ignorant and cheap to take care of a pet, don't get one. 
Amazed
« Reply #11 on: 06 27, 10, 11:05:25:PM » Reply

They used to bleed ppl too, take the dog to a damn vet you cheap bitch.

People need to be responsible for their pets.
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Pets  |  Topic: Jim---question about Heartworm
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory