Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 28, 24, 07:04:08:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2663494 Posts in 298882 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: Carmelarom
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I am so ashamed... really 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: I am so ashamed... really  (Read 278 times)
luvtimes
Honored Member

« on: 10 30, 10, 08:51:18:AM » Reply

Oct/Nov.. I usually have a hard time with eating... or should I say not eating... don't ask it's the way it has always been... I contribute it to the change of seasons and the fact that salads and cold cuts are not winter meals... So there's bake chicken, dressings... stews.... hams...etc... and once I've eaten one of those meals my system sheds down....

My shame is that I'm eating toast and butter...at the amount of a loaf a day....Now a loaf of bread usually last months here because......thank goodness for freezers... and what has been in the freezer too long... the birds, squirrels... have a great feast....

I can't control it... the loaf a day and yes I've gained 3 pounds this week... and I can't or don't want to change it....the anguish is overwhelming.....and the fear of gaining is too much....and the guilt I won't even share.....

Thanks goodness that last month I lost a few pound working out in the yard but gaining it back with loaves of bread is not good....

My cup runneth over... meaning my fridge is so full of stuff it's unbelieveable that I don't want anything but bread....I have an appointment with the Doc Monday and surely I'm going to talk to them about this again....

Worried....

Oh!  Good Morning! (Toast)
Griobhtha
Fear less, Hope more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less ,say more; Hate less, love more; And all good things are yours. Swedish proverb
Honored Member

« Reply #1 on: 10 30, 10, 10:28:10:AM » Reply

You're getting cravings for them because your body is low in energy. When you're super hungry, the first thing your body wants is a carb-loaded meal. It doesn't want celery, broccoli, or any sort of low cal food that it will burn through in a matter of seconds...      Get whole wheat bread and then make sure you add some protein, that will help.
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #2 on: 10 30, 10, 11:26:43:AM » Reply

Luv, bread is actually high in carbs/sugars, you're body is trying to tell you something...

In fact, it may mean you're getting too much sugar in your diet, which would be a sign of diabetes or difficulties in the absorbtion process.

Mushrooms are a good substitutute for body sugar cravings I'm told...

I am glad you're seeing the doctor and yes, by all means discuss it with him...

sunshine
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 10 30, 10, 04:19:18:PM » Reply

Those msuhrooms better be stuffed with something for me to want them.

Luv, it would be best if you ate  whole grain cereal or oats as oppose to that much bread.
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  General Discussion (Anxiety Free Zone)  |  Daily Life  |  Topic: I am so ashamed... really
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory