Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 24, 24, 05:34:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2662346 Posts in 298769 Topics by 307 Members
Latest Member: northern pharmacy canada
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Christian Children Silenced While Performing National Anthem 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Christian Children Silenced While Performing National Anthem  (Read 224 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 06 03, 23, 05:28:29:AM » Reply

The U.S. Capitol Police have apologized for halting a Christian children’s choir as they sang the United States’ national anthem with permission from the Speaker’s Office.

“Although popup demonstrations and musical performances are not allowed in the U.S. Capitol without the proper approval, due to a miscommunication, the U.S Capitol Police were not aware that the Speaker’s Office had approved this performance,” the U.S. Capitol Police told The Epoch Times in a June 2 email.

“We apologize to the choir for this miscommunication that impacted their beautiful rendition of the ‘Star-Spangled Banner’ and their visit to Capitol Hill,” the email continued.

A viral clip shows the Rushingbrook Children’s Choir singing Francis Scott Key’s song, inspired by the persistence of American forces against the British during the War of 1812, in the building’s Statuary Hall—itself recently transformed by ideology after Virginia removed a statue of Confederate General Robert E. Lee in 2020.

Suddenly, the conductor, David Rasbach, is approached by a man who whispers something to him. Rasbach cuts off the performance before the children can deliver the song’s final line: “For the land of the free and the home of the brave.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/christian-children-silenced-while-performing-national-anthem-in-us-capitol-police-apologize_5310061.html
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #1 on: 06 03, 23, 06:15:42:AM » Reply

O'er the land of the free,
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #2 on: 06 03, 23, 07:44:53:AM » Reply

Democrats insist only the bureaucracy is free and you will be charged to be abused by it!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #3 on: 06 03, 23, 07:54:10:AM » Reply

If you believe the capital police then you'll believe anything and everything democrats say! Like an unarmed woman being a threat and had to be killed!
warrenpees

Stable genius.

« Reply #4 on: 06 03, 23, 08:41:53:AM » Reply

A non-story for those searching high and low for anything to be fake outraged about.
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #5 on: 06 03, 23, 08:43:31:AM » Reply

ANYTHING to ignore the fact that MAGA Trumpers STORMED the US Capitol on January 6th!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #6 on: 06 03, 23, 09:48:35:AM » Reply

It's good the capitol police didn't hide behind locked doors and shoot one of the performers.
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 06 03, 23, 10:17:55:AM » Reply

Democrats cheer religious discrimination just like the Taliban!
takncarabizniz
DEFLECTION IS THE WEAPON OF COWARDICE !
Contributor

~Well-behaved women seldom make history~

« Reply #8 on: 06 03, 23, 11:20:51:AM » Reply

Miscommunication and failure to ensure everyone was on the same page...the choir should have also double checked before they started to ensure their performance was not interupted.  The "Speaker" may have approved it, but did he also follow protocol and ensure Capitol security was informed?  Probably not.

Sad, but hopefully the kids forgive and forget...
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #9 on: 06 03, 23, 11:26:24:AM » Reply

OBVIOUSLY the MAGA Trumpers will get outraged at anything...

OMG There's a Black Cat!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 06 03, 23, 08:25:36:PM » Reply

Democrats say shut up and obey!

Democrats insist their rule is perfect and anyone who says otherwise is a traitor!
Local5th

God is Great Beer is Good and People are Crazy

« Reply #11 on: 06 03, 23, 08:25:54:PM » Reply

Then They Lied

As if that isn’t bad enough, the Capitol Hill Police later lied about it and said they didn’t stop the choir from singing.

The choir director told The Daily Signal that he was “shocked.”

“I was shocked, I was dismayed, I was stunned,” David Rasbach, the founder and director of the Rushingbrook Children’s Choir, told The Daily Signal of the incident on May 26. “I couldn’t believe that was happening, that they would stop the national anthem of all songs.”

https://www.independentsentinel.com/capitol-hill-police-lie-about-silencing-a-childrens-choir-in-statuary-hall/
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Christian Children Silenced While Performing National Anthem
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory