Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 03:32:02:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653506 Posts in 297928 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CIA Director William Burns secretly meets with his CCP masters! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print
Author Topic: CIA Director William Burns secretly meets with his CCP masters!  (Read 280 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 06 03, 23, 12:38:19:AM » Reply

CIA Director William Burns made a covert trip to China in May for meetings with officials in a bid to restore deteriorating relations between Washington and Beijing, the Financial Times reported, citing five anonymous officials familiar with the situation.

The visit to China is Burns’ first and the most senior by any Biden administration official, underscoring how concerned the president is over deepening rifts in official communication between the competing countries, the FT reported. Yet, experts have raised concerns about the CIA director’s vulnerability to malign political influence from Beijing since the Daily Caller News Foundation revealed he formerly headed a Washington-based think tank employing undisclosed Chinese Communist Party (CCP) members.

He may have met with Chinese intelligence officials, according to the FT’s sources.

“Last month, director Burns traveled to Beijing where he met with Chinese counterparts and emphasized the importance of maintaining open lines of communications in intelligence channels,” a U.S. official told the FT, suggesting Burns met with Chinese intelligence officials.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/06/02/biden-cia-bill-burns-china-trip-intelligence/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 06 03, 23, 08:53:14:PM » Reply

Democrats do as the CCP dictates!
darkflower

« Reply #2 on: 06 03, 23, 09:01:02:PM » Reply

the cia are the masters, you have it backwards
darkflower

« Reply #3 on: 06 03, 23, 09:05:50:PM » Reply

and the purpose of the meeting was most likely to blackmail china into stopping all the peace mongering it has been doing, bc it gets in the way of usa warmongering for profit. usa is PISSED that china has been pushing peace deals. so they are sending in the big guns: the cia.
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 06 03, 23, 09:42:48:PM » Reply

Tell that to Taiwan and India!
darkflower

« Reply #5 on: 06 03, 23, 11:28:02:PM » Reply

usa is the one making trouble.
D2D

« Reply #6 on: 06 04, 23, 12:13:19:AM » Reply

How so?

It is China that invaded India and is threatening to invade Taiwan!
darkflower

« Reply #7 on: 06 04, 23, 01:45:41:PM » Reply

india was 1962. taiwan is already part of india and it is the usa who has been trying to ake trouble there, like it makes trouble everywhere.

you sure are quyick to condemn everybody but the usa, when it is only the usa that you have any say over. all you want to do is to jistofy anything the sa does overseas, no matter who they do it too or why. you just spread their propaganda and demonize their rivals. i said rivals, not enemies, bc they have NONE. nobody in the world wants to fight the usa and will ONLY do it when the usa forces them to fight or die.
Jw2

DJB is a closet homo

« Reply #8 on: 06 04, 23, 01:46:56:PM » Reply

ah...the tin foil hats are at it again.

nothing new.

pretty sad.
August West

« Reply #9 on: 06 04, 23, 01:58:39:PM » Reply

It`s the job of our CIA to meet with the intelligence officials of other countries. How damn stupid are you people? Not you, darkflower, you`re just crazy.
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 06 04, 23, 03:39:32:PM » Reply

Nope, India was less than two years ago!
darkflower

« Reply #11 on: 06 04, 23, 03:46:26:PM » Reply

you are the crazy tin foil hats who believe trump as with putin or putin bombed nordstream or assad gassed his own people or tht libya invasion was to save libyans rather than rape their nation.
Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: CIA Director William Burns secretly meets with his CCP masters!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory