Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 08:29:49:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653414 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why does Trump have to be so tough? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Why does Trump have to be so tough?  (Read 178 times)
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« on: 06 02, 23, 04:55:19:PM » Reply

Former President Donald Trump’s fans in a Fox News audience made it clear: They like his toughness—and they miss the ways his policies benefited America and the world during his presidency.

The June 1 town hall-style forum in Clive, Iowa, began and ended with cheers and standing ovations from the crowd, which applauded and whistled when host Sean Hannity said he assumed that almost everyone there would be voting for Trump to become the Republican party’s nominee for president.

Hannity told Trump that he often hears people ask why Trump has to call people names and behave so brashly. They wonder why he doesn’t “tone it down”, Hannity said.

Trump responded: “I won an election. It was unprecedented … and from the day I got in [office], I was under siege … If I wasn’t tough, I wouldn’t be here right now.” That answer drew one of the most sustained cheers of the hourlong event.

Hannity said the “massive, incredible, enthusiastic” audience came out in “rain, thunder and lightning” for the chance to hear Trump speak in person and possibly ask him a question. During the live town hall, only two audience members were able to ask questions. But Hannity said another segment with more audience questions would be videotaped for later broadcast.

Trump’s appearance in a friendlier atmosphere at the more conservative Fox network contrasted sharply with the town hall that left-leaning CNN hosted three weeks ago. Although the CNN audience was filled with Republican voters who seemed mostly Trump-friendly—drawing criticism from CNN’s liberal audience—CNN moderator Kaitlan Collins frequently interrupted Trump and got into contentious exchanges with him.

Hannity said: “Unlike ‘fake news’ CNN, it’s not my job to sit here and debate the candidate. We’re going to ask him about the issues of the day that actually matter to the people.”

Here are five takeaways from Hannity’s interview and the two audience questions.
https://www.theepochtimes.com/5-takeaways-from-trumps-town-hall-with-appreciative-iowa-audience_5307776.html

I wouldn't want him to be anything but tough, like a commie.
gwboolean

« Reply #1 on: 06 02, 23, 04:58:50:PM » Reply

Putin's Pussy is tough?
wvit1001

« Reply #2 on: 06 02, 23, 05:19:11:PM » Reply

I especially like the part where Hannity asked him about the tape of him talking about taking and hiding the classified documents didn't you chuck.

he blustered and lied all around actually answering.
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #3 on: 06 02, 23, 05:33:49:PM » Reply

All the presidents take docs with them.  No big deal, cept when Trump did it.  Par for the course.  Like he said, under siege.
wvit1001

« Reply #4 on: 06 02, 23, 05:54:42:PM » Reply

you surely have something more than your say so about all presidents taking classified documents with them when they leave office don't you chuck.   Can you share it?
chuck_curtis
Contributor

Let's go Brandon!

« Reply #5 on: 06 02, 23, 06:23:12:PM » Reply

I surely do, but it's a non-issue, cept for the corruption of the FBI and DOJ.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 06 02, 23, 06:29:56:PM » Reply

All the president's take docs, no big deal.

All the presidents, except Putin's Pussy, gave them back when asked.  Putin's Pussy said they were his and he didn't have to.  Did all the other presidents do that Commie Curtis?

Putin's Pussy is under siege!!!

He should be.  And soon he will have his treasonous fat ass Locked Up!!!

The FBI and DOJ is corrupt!!!

If they are corrupt, then Putin's Pussy will get off.  If they are honest, then Putin's Pussy is headed for the prison.  We will see what kind of DOJ we have.
sine-qua-non
ACCOLADES

Try Jesus, if you no like, Satan will take U back

« Reply #7 on: 06 02, 23, 07:07:56:PM » Reply

We saw criminal CLINTON get off and stay out of jail due to corrupt Comey who outlined her crimes .

Trump stays out of jail by not committing crimes that the DemoncRats have had to make up !
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #8 on: 06 02, 23, 07:30:12:PM » Reply

President Trump speaks the truth about Democrat corruption and Democrats surprisingly enough don't like it!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #9 on: 06 03, 23, 09:05:16:PM » Reply

Truth is to be banned under Democrats!
D2D

« Reply #10 on: 06 04, 23, 11:21:40:PM » Reply

Trump speaks the truth and Democrats don't like the truth!
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 06 05, 23, 08:37:40:PM » Reply

Democrats are all dogma and no truth!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Why does Trump have to be so tough?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory