Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 16, 24, 06:55:38:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2659491 Posts in 298499 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How Many GOP Fools Are Going to RUN for President? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: How Many GOP Fools Are Going to RUN for President?  (Read 127 times)
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« on: 06 02, 23, 12:45:39:AM » Reply

The GOP Clown Car is ROLLING!

Who asked Nikki Haley to run for president? Can somebody introduce us to the gentlepersons who convinced Tim Scott to enter the contest? Is anybody outside of his family and his congregation urging Mike Pence to join the Republican field? The same applies to the other long shots — Vivek Ramaswamy, Greg Burgum, Chris Sununu and Chris Christie — who have been flashing their presidential dance cards at voters. Have any of them stopped to consider the deleterious effect that having a swarm of candidates in the race might have on the outcome?

The classic example of too many candidates selling the same or similar platform came in 2016, when presidential wannabes clogged the runway like airliners during an O’Hare International Airport white-out blizzard. Such was the surplus of Republican candidates in the early going that organizers had to stage double-cards of debates on seven occasions, with an early panel for the also-rans followed by the main event for the “real” candidates. Let us speak their names: Donald Trump, of course, but also Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, John Kasich, Jeb Bush, Ben Carson, Chris Christie, Carly Fiorina, Rand Paul, Mike Huckabee, Rick Santorum, Jim Gilmore, George Pataki, Rick Perry, Bobby Jindal and Scott Walker (only poor former IRS Commissioner Mark Everson was excluded from the debates). There were almost enough bodies in the contest to field an Australian Rules Football team.

Memory tells us that Trump walked away with the 2016 nomination, but that’s not exactly the case. He was the primary season’s plurality winner, not its majority one, collecting only 45 percent of the vote, the lowest primary performance by a major party candidate since George Dukakis in 1988. Had a thinner field been running, perhaps one real challenger would have emerged and given Trump a tougher fight. Instead, Trump benefited from the massive vote splitting and triumphed.

Incredibly, the same thing seems poised to happen again, and even the Trump team can barely believe its luck. “Mr. Trump’s advisers have almost gleefully greeted each successive entry as part of a divide-and-conquer strategy that his team has spoken about since 2021,” the New York Times noted this week.

The mobs of presidential contenders that now afflict us is a relatively modern wrinkle in the election process. Before the advent of mass electronic communications and the modern presidential nomination system, fewer candidates ran because they had to rely on party organizations, political machines and major donors to promote and finance their campaigns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/return-of-the-republican-clown-car/ar-AA1bZZtB?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=e8f3c69767b54fe285033bbc3a3bd533&ei=43
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #1 on: 06 02, 23, 12:53:34:PM » Reply

You’re right.  Biden is so bad, there are an extraordinary number of exceptional candidates who believe Biden needs to be ousted.

Excellent observation! 

Truman62

« Reply #2 on: 06 02, 23, 11:56:31:PM » Reply

So Dan agrees that ALL the GOP Candidates are Fools! 
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #3 on: 06 03, 23, 02:22:03:AM » Reply

I agree Biden is so bad that it inspires a lot of people to want him gone. 
Truman62

« Reply #4 on: 06 03, 23, 08:42:21:AM » Reply

Dan agrees that the GOP is doomed and even Old Man Biden can beat the LOT of them!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #5 on: 06 03, 23, 01:37:21:PM » Reply

Dan agrees that a lot of people know that Biden is a total disaster and inspires a lot of people to run against him to remove that cancer

Yep.  That is exactly what I said.  Your quote is accurate. 
Truman62

« Reply #6 on: 06 03, 23, 01:49:20:PM » Reply

Dan agrees that an old man like Biden can beat ALL you Hate-filled MAGA Trumpers
even if he is falling and flailing, because you MAGA Trumpers are THAT BAD!
Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #7 on: 06 03, 23, 02:32:34:PM » Reply

Dan agrees that traitor demented old man Biden is destroying America and that’s why so many people are running against him.

Yep, that’s what I said. 
Truman62

« Reply #8 on: 06 03, 23, 04:40:07:PM » Reply

See?  Dan can't discuss anything without misquoting people so it can insert its hateful rhetoric.
WWV10MHZ
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!

LIBERALISM - Spawned by SATAN!

« Reply #9 on: 06 03, 23, 05:14:40:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #10 on: 06 03, 23, 07:27:34:PM » Reply

See?  Dan can't discuss anything without misquoting people
[/HIGHLIGHT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Actually, it was YOU who was misquoting ME, asshole.  I just corrected you as to what I actually said.

Are you human, Welsher62?  Why do you keep referring to yourself as an "it?"
Truman62

« Reply #11 on: 06 03, 23, 08:18:46:PM » Reply

You do it to me all the time... ENJOY!

Dan does confirm that people who change others quotes are FOOLS!

(Which means Dan is calling himself, a fool.)
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: How Many GOP Fools Are Going to RUN for President?
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory