Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 02:43:47:PM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660667 Posts in 298613 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32 Print
Author Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun!  (Read 5967 times)
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #12 on: 05 21, 23, 05:35:07:PM » Reply

CCPWvit proves himself to be as ignorant as possible! <----<- That's her college education at work!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #13 on: 05 21, 23, 05:40:12:PM » Reply

Musk is 150% right, just like Russia going into Ukraine, china will move on Taiwan, and biden will stutter gaze off into space mumble a few incoherent words and try to find is way off stage!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #14 on: 05 21, 23, 07:48:56:PM » Reply

At this point, our weapons and energy stockpiles are virtually non-existent!

If we send a fleet to repel an invasion of Taiwan it will not be equipped for a fight!

The loss of lives and ships will be record-breaking!
dont-blameme
Contributor

« Reply #15 on: 05 22, 23, 11:07:30:AM » Reply

It matters not to the regime in power today, the more America loses the better their chances are for full control by executive order if need be.
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #16 on: 05 22, 23, 02:41:41:PM » Reply

So very true!
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 05 22, 23, 09:58:21:PM » Reply

Taiwan Excluded From WHO Annual Assembly Following Chinese Opposition!

Taiwan failed on Monday in its efforts to gain an invitation to the World Health Organization's annual assembly despite the island's assertion that support was growing for its participation.

The annual assembly in Geneva decided not to extend Taiwan an invitation to the event, which runs from May 21-30. China and Pakistan urged members to reject Taiwan's inclusion, while eSwatini and the Marshall Islands spoke in favor.

https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2023-05-22/taiwan-excluded-from-who-annual-assembly-following-chinese-opposition

The CCP dictates to the WHO and Democrats are all for it!

It was Taiwan that exposed the CCP Virus and the CCP will never forgive them!
D2D

« Reply #18 on: 05 26, 23, 07:12:22:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways
[LIST=1]
  • The People’s Liberation Army debates on the strategic role of hybrid warfare may mean the CCP’s ongoing “unification” campaigns targeting Taiwan do not primarily rely on military force.
  • The recent appointment of Xie Feng as Chinese Ambassador to the United States is unlikely to initiate a thawing of Sino-American relations by the CCP.
  • The dominant but contested domestic framing of the 2024 Taiwanese presidential election as a choice between peace and war likely supports CCP efforts to coerce Taiwan into supporting cross-strait engagement. Framing the upcoming election as a choice between war and peace, regardless of the election result, likely supports the CCP’s objective to alter Taiwan’s security policy towards the United States.
https://understandingwar.org/backgrounder/china-taiwan-weekly-update-may-26-2023
D2D

« Reply #19 on: 05 27, 23, 01:23:34:PM » Reply

Taiwan Is ‘an Enduring Rebuke to Totalitarianism’ of China!

“Your future is our future.”

That was the simple yet powerful message of former British Prime Minister Liz Truss to Taiwan.

Truss made a notable five-day trip to Taiwan starting on May 16, becoming the first former British prime minister to visit the self-governing island republic since Margaret Thatcher, who visited the nation in 1992.

In her address to Taiwan’s Prospect Foundation, Truss unambiguously pointed out:

The reason I’ve come here this week is I am a huge admirer of Taiwan and the Taiwanese people. I want to do all I can to help ensure your continued success. I want to increase awareness of the position that you find yourselves in. And I’m also here because I believe that this is the most consequential place in the world for what is the most consequential struggle of our time … Taiwan really is a shining beacon in the Pacific. It’s an enduring rebuke to totalitarianism. It’s an example of the power of free enterprise and it shows the importance of a free society.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2023/05/24/former-british-prime-minister-liz-truss-taiwan-is-enduring-rebuke-totalitarianism-china/
D2D

« Reply #20 on: 06 02, 23, 10:40:02:PM » Reply

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/gGLvUyzEMj0" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/v/gGLvUyzEMj0</a>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGLvUyzEMj0
wvit1001

« Reply #21 on: 06 02, 23, 10:49:03:PM » Reply

first you want putin to succeed in his invasion of the free countries of Europe, then you want to see the US to default on our debt and create a huuuge recession in our country, now you're whining about how imminent it is that China will be invading Tiawan and how the US military would be wipped out.

you're nothing but a doom and gloomer who hopes abover all to see the US losing on all fronts.

why is that zippydoodly?
D2D

« Reply #22 on: 06 02, 23, 11:06:17:PM » Reply

Why must you always lie?
D2D

« Reply #23 on: 06 02, 23, 11:08:35:PM » Reply

Key Takeaways

[LIST=1]
    • 2024 Taiwanese presidential candidates are basing their cross-strait policy positions within the “peace vs war” framework, which may provide China greater influence over their election narratives through the PRC-supported framework.
    • Xi Jinping stressed the need to establish China’s national security risk monitoring and early warning system, which could serve as a tool to implement the CCP’s holistic security concept.
    https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/china-taiwan-weekly-update-june-2-2023
    Pages: 1 2 3 ... 32 Print 
     |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: The Taiwan count down has begun!
    Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
    YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
    My Kiva Stats

Truth About
    Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory