Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 28, 24, 07:06:53:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653383 Posts in 297919 Topics by 308 Members
Latest Member: JerryEcold
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Transgender day of vengeance! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 Print
Author Topic: Transgender day of vengeance!  (Read 107 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« on: 03 30, 23, 04:30:43:PM » Reply

A transgender group is moving ahead with a planned “Trans Day of Vengeance” just days after transgender mass shooter Audrey Hale slaughtered six people inside a Christian private school in Nashville, Tennessee.

The organization behind the event, the Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN), had been planning the rally prior to Monday’s Massacre.

“This protest is about unity, not inciting violence,” organizers wrote in a statement on their website. “TRAN does not encourage violence and it is not welcome at this event.”

On Tuesday, Twitter began deleting tweets that featured a poster promoting the event, claiming the image could incite violence.

“We do not support tweets that incite violence irrespective of who posts them,” wrote “Vengeance” does not imply peaceful protest. Organizing or support for peaceful protests is ok,” Irwin wrote Ella Irwin, Twitter’s head of trust and safety.

https://www.thefirsttv.com/transgender-activists-to-hold-trans-day-of-violence-despite-nashville-school-shooting/
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #1 on: 03 30, 23, 04:37:09:PM » Reply

Twitter erased thousands of tweets about Trans Day of Vengeance over concerns about violence, which annoyed radical transgender activists and conservatives.

Some of the flagged tweets were warnings about the Saturday protest posted by well-known figures on the right such as Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia Republican, and Portland journalist Andy Ngo.

“Twitter should be a platform where independent journalism can thrive,” tweeted Mr. Ngo, known for his critical coverage of Antifa. “But for reporting on & posting evidence of extremist organizing on Twitter, I was forced to delete the news posts, or remain locked off the platform.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/mar/30/twitter-irritates-right-left-scrubbing-tweets-abou/
D2D

« Reply #2 on: 03 30, 23, 09:51:25:PM » Reply

Democrats insist making America a prison will end crime but cannot cite one prison where no crime has ever been committed!
D2D

« Reply #3 on: 03 31, 23, 03:20:11:PM » Reply

Democrats believe you don't need prisons if you make the whole of America a prison!

Democrats believe equity is treating every American except for the Democrat Party's vaunted elite like convicted felons!
D2D

« Reply #4 on: 04 01, 23, 04:03:46:PM » Reply

A Democrat gunned 6 innocent children and adults down solely because they were Christians!

Why?

Because Democrats claim all Christians are Nazis!

Democrats have a lot of innocent blood on their hands!
wvit1001

« Reply #5 on: 04 01, 23, 05:00:15:PM » Reply

so what do you want to do about all these people using assault style rifles to gun down children and innocents zippydoodle?   you didn't say.
gwboolean

« Reply #6 on: 04 01, 23, 05:17:01:PM » Reply

The inbred Republican N Word monkeys appear to be enraged that tranny's might push back on their efforts to destroy them.  Personally, I hope they unto you inbred Republican N Word monkeys exactly as you have done unto them.  Kind of biblical don't you think Destroyed Dildo?
D2D

« Reply #7 on: 04 01, 23, 06:22:43:PM » Reply

Dan
Contributor

JW2 is a homosexual

« Reply #8 on: 04 01, 23, 08:16:54:PM » Reply

So, when a guy on the right shoots up some place, the left blames the right.  And when a guy on the left shoots up someplace, the left still blames the right.

I see.  The shooter is the real victim if he's on the left.  I guess the right made him do it, is that right, libs?
D2D

« Reply #9 on: 04 01, 23, 08:39:28:PM » Reply

gwboolean

« Reply #10 on: 04 01, 23, 09:50:37:PM » Reply

When a guy on the left shoots up some place!

There have only been inbred Republican N Word monkeys that have shot up Americans.  Are you trying to say that because an inbred Republican N Word monkey is a tranny (hell, we always knew that most of you are queers and trannys), he is a lefty?
D2D

« Reply #11 on: 04 01, 23, 09:55:27:PM » Reply

Further proof why April first is Democrat day!
Pages: 1 2 Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: Transgender day of vengeance!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory