Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
04 19, 24, 06:34:26:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2660562 Posts in 298600 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: last time the Koch network ‘stopped the craziness’ in GOP primaries 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1  Print
Author Topic: last time the Koch network ‘stopped the craziness’ in GOP primaries  (Read 11 times)
wvit1001

« on: 02 06, 23, 07:57:15:PM » Reply

The powerful Koch network is taking a stand against Donald Trump heading into the 2024 election cycle, and MSNBC's Joe Scarborough examined the historical parallel to the Tea Party insurgency a decade ago.

"The fact the Koch network, so powerful in the Republican Party, is saying, 'Hey, we don't usually get involved in primaries but we're getting involved now,'" Scarborough said. "It reminds me so much of 2014. I don't know if you remember 2010, Tea Partiers had a massive time, 2012, more Tea Party type candidates were getting nominated, and Republicans started losing races they should never have lost statewide. In 2014, the Koch network, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, other sort of mainstream Republican outfits said, 'Enough.' They started getting involved in early primaries. I remember an Alabama one being a special election very early on where they said, 'We are going in and stopping this craziness and madness.' That's what they did."

"Looks like that's what the Koch brothers or the Koch network is looking to do now," Scarborough added. "It's one thing when politicians say Donald Trump shouldn't run again. Explain how powerful and how important the Koch donor network is to the Republican Party in deciding who is going to be the next nominee."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/morning-joe-reminds-viewers-of-the-last-time-the-koch-network-stopped-the-craziness-in-gop-primaries/ar-AA17a4f9?cvid=ed5ab6e7e0684ef1bddee855ec4b010a
Truman62

MAGA Policies bring Misery and Death to America!

« Reply #1 on: 02 06, 23, 08:07:08:PM » Reply

GOP gonna get Koched!

How would one say that?  Koched?
Pages: 1  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: last time the Koch network ‘stopped the craziness’ in GOP primaries
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory