Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
03 29, 24, 10:40:45:AM

Login with username and password

Biden Does NOT need a BILL to close the border
He only needs a PEN. Thats all he needed to open it.
Thats all he needed to close it. Thats all Trump needed.
Maybe this is just Proof Trump is better than Biden.

Search:     Advanced search
2653718 Posts in 297947 Topics by 306 Members
Latest Member: chachamukhtar
* Website Home Help Login Register
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: China funds Beijing Biden and family! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2  Print
Author Topic: China funds Beijing Biden and family!  (Read 47 times)
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

#SayHisName Cannon Hinnant

« Reply #12 on: 02 02, 23, 07:43:35:PM » Reply

Read!
D2D
Republicans believe every day is the fourth of July! Democrats believe every day is April 15!

« Reply #13 on: 02 03, 23, 03:46:13:PM » Reply

During Sunday’s broadcast of FNC’s “The Next Revolution,” Breitbart News senior contributor and Government Accountability Institute’s Peter Schweizer argued for further analysis of President Joe Biden and his family’s financial relationship with China.

Host Steve Hilton asked Schweizer what investigators in a Republican-led House of Representatives should focus on, to which Schweizer said China.

“I would focus primarily on China because this is truly frightening — and I don’t say that lightly,” he said. “We know based on the laptop, the emails, the U.S. Treasury Department suspicious activity report reports that have been released that the Bidens have received some $31 million from Chinese entities. When you look at the businessman that may that happen — that made those deals happen, Steve, all of them have links to the highest levels of Chinese intelligence, a gentleman.”

Schweizer cited a number of documented transactions Hunter Biden had with those involved in Chinese government.

“The bottom line is all the money that Hunter Biden and the Biden family received out of China came from individuals with ties to the highest level of Chinese intelligence, and there’s no discernible business service that Hunter Biden performed for any of that money.”

In 2018 and 2020, Breitbart Senior Contributor and Government Accountability Institute President Peter Schweizer published Secret Empires and Profiles in Corruption. Each book hit #1 on the New York Times bestseller list and exposed how Hunter Biden and Joe Biden flew aboard Air Force Two in 2013 to China before Hunter’s firm inked a $1.5 billion deal with a subsidiary of the Chinese government’s Bank of China less than two weeks after the trip. Schweizer’s work also uncovered the Biden family’s other vast and lucrative foreign deals and cronyism.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/30/schweizer-we-need-to-know-why-foreign-money-went-to-the-bidens/
D2D

« Reply #14 on: 02 03, 23, 09:11:35:PM » Reply

Democrats have no interest in the truth!
D2D

« Reply #15 on: 02 05, 23, 09:29:59:PM » Reply

D2D

« Reply #16 on: 02 06, 23, 02:30:34:PM » Reply

He is very well-trained and obedient!
D2D

« Reply #17 on: 02 07, 23, 07:21:18:PM » Reply

Just the way America's enemies like it!
Pages: 1 2  Print 
 |  All Boards  |  Current Events  |  Topic: China funds Beijing Biden and family!
Jump to:  

AesopsRetreat Links

AesopsRetreat
YouTube Channel

Rules For Radicals.

2nd Amendment Source

5 minute Education

Join Me at KIVA
My Kiva Stats

Truth About
Slaves and Indians

r/K Theory